Thread: Back to TRT-

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member

Back to TRT-

Hey guys, doc put me back on trt 100mg/wk cyp. He acted strange when I pushed the a-dex. So I thought I would get some from our sponsor. I know the benefits of the blocker on cycle, but don't know exactly what benefits the adex would provide at small, long term doses with trt. Could I get some feedback on this?

Also, I have a good supply of 10mg Nolva, would it benefit me in trt, or should I save it for a cycle pct, and order the adex online.

Thanks,
    Zip

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Adex might be handy if you are getting estrogen related sides.

Having no estrogen is equally bad though.

What makes you think your estrogen levels might get to high?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by zipster_dude View Post
    Hey guys, doc put me back on trt 100mg/wk cyp. He acted strange when I pushed the a-dex. So I thought I would get some from our sponsor. I know the benefits of the blocker on cycle, but don't know exactly what benefits the adex would provide at small, long term doses with trt. Could I get some feedback on this?

Also, I have a good supply of 10mg Nolva, would it benefit me in trt, or should I save it for a cycle pct, and order the adex online.

Thanks,
    Zip
    some are more inclined to estro sides even on lower than cycle doses....for example: I needed a'dex on 10mg ED of androgel which is only approximately 70 mg test every week

nice to have on hand in case but like said above...too low estro is also no good

Thread Information