Headstrong_555 is offline Junior Member

Any Suggestions on TRT

Hey All,

I got some blood work done 6 months back, and from what my doctor had told me, everything regarding my testosterone was normal. I guess you can say I took his word for it. After browsing through the net and reading about what "normal testosterone" levels are, I have been left with more questions than answers. I am thinking that my levels are pretty low for being 28. Any feedback people could provide would be greatly appreciated. Below are my results:

Test Total = 425ng/dl
    Test % Free = .28
    Test Free = 1.20ng/dl

Thanks in advance to anyone that can offer some guidance

-=-Head-=-

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Where did you have your blood work done? Different labs have different ranges. What time of day did you get tested?

I had mine recently done at Quest and the range for total test is 241-827 ng/dL and for free test it's 0.8-1.8 nd/dL.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    doc was right and they are definately in range and look fairly decent imo given your free test is quite good
    do you feel you have symptoms of low-T?

Headstrong_555 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf View Post
    Where did you have your blood work done? Different labs have different ranges. What time of day did you get tested?

I had mine recently done at Quest and the range for total test is 241-827 ng/dL and for free test it's 0.8-1.8 nd/dL.
    I had my blood work done at a quest lab first thing in the morning. I have actually made an appointment with an endcrinologist to go over those results. Hopefully, I can get some guidance as to what my current situation is and if HRT is necessary.

Thread Information