Thread: Brothers on hrt

STONES2 is offline Associate Member

Brothers on hrt

I am going to be starting HRT and am asking if any of the Brothers on this board can suggest which clinic has the lowest price.

I spoke with two this morning and the differences with blood work and the price of test-e was quite a bit.

2stones

33 views and no comments. no ideas as how much each of us are paying?

Ineed some help here Brothers.

2stones

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the support there bro.

2stones

WDMF is offline Associate Member
    My labs and visits are covered by insurance and I only pay for the actual medication.

Quote Originally Posted by WDMF View Post
    My labs and visits are covered by insurance and I only pay for the actual medication.
    Thanks Brother I am hoping that my insurance will pay for mine but if not I do not want to be foolish and pay more than I have to.

2stones

natureboy is offline Member
    My insurance pays for my trt, through my regular doc.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    everything is fully covered on my side, btw are you a wrestler or something?

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    my insurance covers my meds,,, check this link and call a few places in your area for prices:

http://www.lef.org/doctors/directoryofdoctors01.htm

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    My insurance covers TRT 100%, but if you go to a place online the following is what I've received. The prices vary from place to place, you just have to find the one that's right for you.

"The Testosterone therapy itself can be as little as $150.00, however our normal therapy’s which include estrogen blockers and a complete post cycle therapy can run 3 to 4 times that (normally around $650) amount depending on your particular situation.

Costs

Lab Option
    Lab work examination via a traveling paramedic service $495.00
    or
    Lab work at a nearby Lab facility $250.00

Testosterone injection program / protocol (3 month program) $695.00 or (6 month program) $1,180.00.

Three Month Protocol

Testosterone cypionate 10cc 200mg (1) vial
    Protocol: 1 ml injection (IM) per week for 10 weeks
    Anastrozole 1mg capsules (30)
    Protocol: 1 capsule 3 x per week
    Vitamin B-12 30cc (1) vial
    Protocol: 1 cc injection via insulin syringe per week

Post cycle
    HCG 10,000 unit vial
    *mix with 5 cc of bacterial static water
    Protocol: Begin 2 weeks after last testosterone injection, 1,000 units for 10 days
    Clomiphene citrate (15) 50mg capsules
    Protocol: Begin 2 weeks after last testosterone injection; 1 capsule daily for 15 days.

All programs include syringes, alcohol pads and syringe discard container, and overnight shipping."

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    everything is fully covered on my side, btw are you a wrestler or something?
    No, just an old Dog who likes to BB and stay in shape.

2stones

Dr_BruceBanner is offline Junior Member
    Just go to your doctor and stay away from the internet clinics which charge a freaking arm and a leg for their HRT.

Your family doctor can run the same blood tests and hook you up with what you need. If he just wants to start you out on the androgel go with that and if you eventually want the shots just tell him it's not working for you like you hoped and that you want the shots.

I guarantee you'll save a ton of money going through a local doctor than you would any clinic that you find on the internet. JMO

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_BruceBanner View Post
    Just go to your doctor and stay away from the internet clinics which charge a freaking arm and a leg for their HRT.

Your family doctor can run the same blood tests and hook you up with what you need. If he just wants to start you out on the androgel go with that and if you eventually want the shots just tell him it's not working for you like you hoped and that you want the shots.

I guarantee you'll save a ton of money going through a local doctor than you would any clinic that you find on the internet. JMO
    more jumping through hoops, though...got da money...i'd be at da clinic...try gettin growth from your endo/uro/gp

nycdude is offline New Member
    My doc took my test level and told me I was on the low side of normal, but still "normal". WTF? Guess I gotta hit up one of these clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    more jumping through hoops, though...got da money...i'd be at da clinic...try gettin growth from your endo/uro/gp
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by nycdude View Post
    My doc took my test level and told me I was on the low side of normal, but still "normal". WTF? Guess I gotta hit up one of these clinics.
    There are so many of these so shop around and deal with them until you get what you want. Some of these guys are like car sales men.

Dr_BruceBanner is offline Junior Member
    Well if money isn't a question then hell yeah go to a clinic and get the works. HGH, test, PCT. I'm sure they can hook you up very nice.

I was just suggesting because he was asking about what was the LOWEST cost.

SO money must be an issue. I'm pretty sure a lot of you would/are jumping through hoops in order to get what you need and NOT have to pay 1500.00 bucks for just a shot of test every other week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_BruceBanner View Post
    Well if money isn't a question then hell yeah go to a clinic and get the works. HGH, test, PCT. I'm sure they can hook you up very nice.

I was just suggesting because he was asking about what was the LOWEST cost.

SO money must be an issue. I'm pretty sure a lot of you would/are jumping through hoops in order to get what you need and NOT have to pay 1500.00 bucks for just a shot of test every other week.
    Yes, the internet clinics are very expensive and I agree that your local doc is the way to go. It's just w/the clinics there's not as much hoop jumping. I was thankful that I didn't have to jump through any hoops w/my doc and that it was covered by my insurance.

Thanks again Brothers to those that helped, you have been very helpful.

Respect & Loyalty to those that deserve it!

2stones

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    Feel your pain bro I'm in the same type of situation, online clinic pricing all over the map, no HRT doc in my insurance group, and family doc needs to be educated...slow going. If you have the $, I say pay for the local clinic and keep it off your medical records...just be careful as my last online clinic was closed down.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahq View Post
    Feel your pain bro I'm in the same type of situation, online clinic pricing all over the map, no HRT doc in my insurance group, and family doc needs to be educated...slow going. If you have the $, I say pay for the local clinic and keep it off your medical records...just be careful as my last online clinic was closed down.

been there

Thread Information