vtmngy is offline New Member

Manipulating bloodwork?

I want to know if its possible to manipulate the results for hrt therapy. Im 30 years old and my levels are all normal. Is it plausable to innundate my system with test and hgh for a short time then get blood work done afew days after i stop so that test levels are down estrogen levels are up and gh is low? I could then make a better argument for "needing" a prescription from my doc.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    a couple guys round here have tried it. try taking a shot of deca with no test a 4-5 days before you get your bloodwork done. i also know a guy that tried something similar. he went in after a cycle with no pct hoping for a script. the doc asked him if he had recently messed around with the juice, he said yes, and then the doc prescribed nolva and hcg rather than hrt.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    find my thread labled 'The unofficial how to lower your testosterone thread" or something along those lines

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    What are your levels? We've all seen most doctors idea of "normal" and what we feel is normal for us. It's unfortunate, but sometimes it's necessary to pimp gear from doctors. If you provide your current levels, imho, the experienced bros around here will be better able to address your question. Good luck bro.

danno39 is offline Junior Member
    I was on HRT and would get my tests done 10 to 14 days from last shot. Never get blood taken before day 7. You need to know what your number is at its lowest.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

Thread Information