Thread: First Injection

nwz71 is offline New Member

First Injection

Hey guys. Well I'm making the switch from androgel to T Cyp. Doc told me to take it however I wanted. 100mg EW or 200mg EOW. Think I'm gonna try the 100mg EW. So the nurse gave me a crash course on injecting and I forgot to ask something. I'm a skinny guy and I was wondering where is the best/safest place to inject and how deep do I put the needle in? They gave me 25gx1.5" needles. Thanks

Oh yeah one thing that sucks is my doc wrote a script for a 10ml bottle with 3 refills with should have been enough for 1 year but since my insurance will only cover one month they would only give me two 1ml bottles.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by nwz71 View Post
    Hey guys. Well I'm making the switch from androgel to T Cyp. Doc told me to take it however I wanted. 100mg EW or 200mg EOW. Think I'm gonna try the 100mg EW. So the nurse gave me a crash course on injecting and I forgot to ask something. I'm a skinny guy and I was wondering where is the best/safest place to inject and how deep do I put the needle in? They gave me 25gx1.5" needles. Thanks

Oh yeah one thing that sucks is my doc wrote a script for a 10ml bottle with 3 refills with should have been enough for 1 year but since my insurance will only cover one month they would only give me two 1ml bottles.
    i like glutes and i use that size presently but prefer 23 guage and so they filled 2 10ml vials in one month? thats freaky? and you have a refill left...dont let that script go to waste even if you have to pay cash? Was the nurse a skinny chick, too? U could have asked her how deep to put it in?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i like glutes and i use that size presently but prefer 23 guage and so they filled 2 10ml vials in one month? thats freaky? and you have a refill left...dont let that script go to waste even if you have to pay cash? Was the nurse a skinny chick, too? U could have asked her how deep to put it in?
    jpk you are my hero. You need an avy. I am gonna recommend one for you soon if you don't get one.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    You are probably best of with glutes. I stick it all the way in until it stops. There is a really good info on injecting on the main page.
    http://www.steroid.com/inject.php

keith1958 is offline Junior Member
    I use a 1 inch syringe same gauge and use my thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    jpk you are my hero. You need an avy. I am gonna recommend one for you soon if you don't get one.
    lol...i'm working on one....LIKE YOURS!!!!!!!

Jpkman- I wish they gave me 10ml vials. I only got two 1ml vials for a month. The nurse was a cutie w/ a booty. After the class about getting poked in the ass I should have asked her to let me practice on her. I guess I should have been payin attention more my mind was somewhere else.

I'm still debating if I should use the rest of my androgel (2 months supply) and save the cyp for later.

Jpkman- I wish they gave me 10ml vials. I only got two 1ml vials for a month. The nurse was a cutie w/ a booty. After the class about getting poked in the ass I should have asked her to let me practice on her. I guess I should have been payin attention more my mind was somewhere else.

I'm still debating if I should use the rest of my androgel(2 months supply) and save the cyp for later.
    i still have gel left over from 2 years....its like i cant part with it....like the first dollar when you start a bizness

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member

The safest injection site is a muscle that you can see while you aspirate , so for me that's the thighs and then delts. The glutes are the most common injection site, but it's hard for me to see when I aspirate.

IMO I'd go back and ask for some 23g 1.5 for the glutes as it's much easier to draw and inject vs 25g. Also, I use 23g 1 for the delts.

thanks Fmhw. I actually got 19g needles with micron filters to draw... 25g to inject

thanks Fmhw. I actually got 19g needles with micron filters to draw... 25g to inject
    You're welcome! 19 is great to draw and 25 works.

I'm still debating if I should use the rest of my androgel(2 months supply) and save the cyp for later.
    You can always go back for injection lessons and see that cute nurse. Maybe she'll give you a shot.

Already have an appointment begining of next month to do a growth hormone tolerance test and see if I qualify for that. Has anyone taken that test before? There's something about a hotty in scrubs that makes me...

Hey Guys. Well I took the growth hormone test and it came back normal so I'm not gonna be getting a script for it. I did get my T script raised to 300 eow because my levels came back at 7 free test. on the 14 day of 200eow. So far so good. I haven't had any probs and I like the injections a hellavalot more then androgel .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Read this How To Inject

Thread Information