Thread: Nolva only

FuPayMe is offline Junior Member

Nolva only

My test levels were at the low end of normal. I picked up some nolva in an attempt to raise my levels without commitment of trt. I considered clomid, but i read a few studies where nolva is just as effective without the sides. The studied proved testosterone increased by 290%. My main question is how much and how long should i run it?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by FuPayMe View Post
    My test levels were at the low end of normal. I picked up some nolva in an attempt to raise my levels without commitment of trt. I considered clomid, but i read a few studies where nolva is just as effective without the sides. The studied proved testosterone increased by 290%. My main question is how much and how long should i run it?
    Well that is an excellent question and you can now be our guinea pig I suggest first off you go get a blood test and have your Testosterone and Estradiol levels base lined. I would then start on 20mg ED for a month then go and get the same blood test done again. You need to ensure that your Estradiol levels dont drop too much as this is just as bad as having no test in most cases. Anybody else feel free to chime in here. Shoot me down if you dont agree with the dose

20mg sounds about right. Ill get the tests before and after a month. Maybe theres hope without jumping into test.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    290%!?!?!?! I would not have guessed it to be near that high. do you know any more details about the study?

ill try to find them bro, i was researching for hours when i found the studies and i forgot to bookmark them.

heres something interesting about letrozole ,

http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles...rst-cycle.html

right here on this site,

http://www.steroid.com/Nolvadex.php

20 mg only raised levels 150%. Still looking for that other study.
    Last edited by FuPayMe; 10-18-2008 at 04:36 PM.

W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member
    I was curious about doing the same thing...running just letro for a while to see where that takes me.

Anyone ever done this?

I still have yet to start but should within a week or two, still have to get blood tests first. Im curious if theres any sides i should worry about? Its liquid nolva

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes if you want to prove anything to anyone test before and after/during please

Thread Information