dorin29 is offline New Member

TRT, prop instead of cypi

I'm a 30 year old male, this is probally going on my 12-15 cycle
    I've never taken any pct after, my recent cycle was 5 months ago, no pct, my sex drive right now is pretty low, no morning boners, I was thinking starting some prop, 100mg everyday for 10-12 weeks, and a pct after, will that help get my drive back up, and if so is prop ok, or should I use cyp, and also what can I take to prevent water reten, and whats a good pct to take after?

any help

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I would think that you would benefit more from starting an aggressive PCT instead, HCG , clomid, nolva. Just my 2 cents. Check the PCT forum

ok, so once I do start the HCG , clomid, and nolva, how long would it be before I can use some test?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    TRT is for life. If you are gonna do that, then do 100-200mgs per week in between cycles and never do pct.

I would go the aggressive pct route first if you ever want to come off for good.

Thanks alot guys, you have been a big help.

So how long should I run this aggressive pct, and once I get back to normal, is it ok to start a prop cycle?

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dorin29 View Post
    So how long should I run this aggressive pct, and once I get back to normal, is it ok to start a prop cycle?
    If your in that big of a hurry to run that prop cycle run it now and then start pct after.

If you've run 12-15 cycles with no pct ever I doubt it will mess you up anymore than you already are.

Did you ever keep any of the gains from your cycles?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL View Post
    Did you ever keep any of the gains from your cycles?
    I was wondering the same.

yes, I kept alot of the gains

like for example I 5 months ago I was on Tren , Masteron , and Primo, and I can still fill the affects, and I'm also on a really good diet.

like for example I 5 months ago I was on Tren, Masteron, and Primo, and I can still fill the affects, and I'm also on a really good diet.
    You can still feel what exactly? I can tell you every bit of that was out of your body several months back.

I am just amazed that you did that many cycles and never did any pct. If I was you I would work on getting your body functioning again and if that works thank god for that miracle and leave the juice alone.

Now I have done a few cycles and I know how hard it is to keep good gains while following a strict pct and diet. So how exactly were you able to keep alot of your gains with no pct ever?

If you've done 15 cycles with no pct ever your hormones have to be ****ed and so I really have a hard time believing you were able to keep any of your gains.

What are your stats?

6'1 200lb
    17%
    diet, 5 meals a day, good diet, working to ge the body % down
    bench 380
    squat-500
    workout 5 days a week, M-W-F weights, and Cardio, T-Th, cardio
    only a few of those cycles I used test
    but like right now Im still have my strenth,my musles are as hard as ever, energy level
    is pretty up there, my sex drive is pretty low.

no reason to bullshit you

6'1 200lb
    17%
    diet, 5 meals a day, good diet, working to ge the body % down
    bench 380
    squat-500
    workout 5 days a week, M-W-F weights, and Cardio, T-Th, cardio
    only a few of those cycles I used test
    but like right now Im still have my strenth,my musles are as hard as ever, energy level
    is pretty up there, my sex drive is pretty low.
    Look if I was you I would just try and get my body/testes functioning as normal as possible and give the cycles a rest, but thats me.

If you are more interested in running the prop cycle which it sounds like just run it and then start your pct after like normal and hope for the best, there is a ton of great info in the pct section.

You need to figure out what your priority is if its to run that prop cycle or if its to get your natural test production back on track.

I won't try and tell you what to do. Like so many other things there's the smart move and then there's what you want to do.

You figure out what your going to do and we'll do our best to help you. Keep in mind that most of us on trt are not doing it for fun its because we don't have much of a choice. Right now trt may sound like something you want to do but what about five or ten years from now?

Thread Information