setian is offline Associate Member

Over active pituitary gland

Is there such thing as an over active pituitary gland that creates too much testosterone and also sometimes too little testosterone at times?

I was talking to a friend and I know he has never used pro's or roids for sure. He was tested 2 years ago and had a level of 1820 1:1 ratio of test:epitest.
    A year later he was at 550 test level. Now a month ago he tested at 265 test level.

He says he feels up sometimes and down other times. Sometimes he makes decent gains for a natty guy as well. Nothing like a roided up guy though.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Run a MRI.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by setian View Post
    Is there such thing as an over active pituitary gland that creates too much testosterone and also sometimes too little testosterone at times?

I was talking to a friend and I know he has never used pro's or roids for sure. He was tested 2 years ago and had a level of 1820 1:1 ratio of test:epitest.
    A year later he was at 550 test level. Now a month ago he tested at 265 test level.

He says he feels up sometimes and down other times. Sometimes he makes decent gains for a natty guy as well. Nothing like a roided up guy though.
    thats really interesting sorry to hear about the instability ...

agree with vette..maybe something can help..

i'm sure that its possible for it to be pituitarty wow...hopefully you can keep us posted/and/or have him join the site as well

IIceMan is offline Junior Member
    I feel im the same way as your friend at times. Some weeks i feel ok, good and some weeks i feel like shit.

I tested 190 in feb and then 111 in may. Just got an MRI done, now im waiting on results. Hoprfully its not an overactive pitui.

Thread Information