TheOneWithout is offline New Member

Cabaser / Cabergoline / Dostinex

I really need Cabaser for medical purposes (extremely poor libido), but my doc won't prescribe it for me. He actually cannot help me at all so I need to take things in my own hands

Does anyone PLEASE know where I can order this online?

This is my last way out. I've taken blood works on test levels, I did depression test and even tried everything for Adrenal Fatigue for a long time.
    I eat healthy and work out EOD. I drink very seldom and don't take any drugs.
    I do not have erection problems when I do get horny, its just my sex drive that is very poor. I can go for weeks without feeling any need for jerking off / having intercourse. I really think Cabaser would help me in this situation, because it decreases the prolactin levels so that my brain tells me to replicate.

At least it would be worth a shot...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Try the board sponsors ar-r .com

But be aware that cabergoline has its risks.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Try the board sponsors ar-r .com

But be aware that cabergoline has its risks.
    Couldn't find it there

bump

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of research chem sites don't offer it anymore for some reason. I don't know why, but I don't see it on any. I know it's expensive too.

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    I believe Pramipexole is the new replacement for progesteron control. It is much more effective than cabaser.

Also, caber didnt last long in solution, from what I understand

Testomaster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneWithout View Post
    I really need Cabaser for medical purposes (extremely poor libido), but my doc won't prescribe it for me. He actually cannot help me at all so I need to take things in my own hands

Does anyone PLEASE know where I can order this online?

This is my last way out. I've taken blood works on test levels, I did depression test and even tried everything for Adrenal Fatigue for a long time.
    I eat healthy and work out EOD. I drink very seldom and don't take any drugs*.
    I do not have erection problems when I do get horny, its just my sex drive that is very poor. I can go for weeks without feeling any need for jerking off / having intercourse. I really think Cabaser would help me in this situation, because it decreases the prolactin levels so that my brain tells me to replicate.

At least it would be worth a shot...
    *That's the problem....

Quote Originally Posted by Testomaster View Post
    *That's the problem....
    No its not . Alcohol makes my libido even worse!

bassman94509 is offline New Member
    Here is a link were you can get it, hope I dont get in trouble for the post. EDITED

[quote=bassman94509;4489354]Here is a link were you can get it, hope I dont get in trouble for the post. *********/quote]
    Thanks, I found that one as well, but how do I know its trusted or not?

Quote Originally Posted by gettingBIGGERfast View Post
    I believe Pramipexole is the new replacement for progesteron control. It is much more effective than cabaser.

Also, caber didnt last long in solution, from what I understand
    Its same type of medicine I see. Well still, need a trusted site to buy it from, the doctors in my country won't give me these kind of medicines for low libido :/

Are there a place here on this forum where I can look for trusted sites and scamming ones as well?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    shouldn't post websites !! and their prices are RIDICULOUS even if they are legit !!!

bassman94509 is offline New Member

Wink

Try ********* forum they have some scammer list there.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Have you had your estrogen level tested? High E2 can cause the symptoms you are having.

FYI
    Asking for or posting source information on this site is a quick ticket out the door.

No its not . Alcohol makes my libido even worse!
    ....I meant other types of drugs

I think you don't need Cabaser to improve libido.

Loss of libido can be caused by 2 factors :

1- Psychological
    2 -Hormonal

If your testosterone level is extremely low the answer could be :

A - a shot
    B - decrease your training work drastically and rest more.

PS/
    Without any doubt I would go for option A

....I meant other types of drugs

I think you don't need Cabaser to improve libido.

Loss of libido can be caused by 2 factors :

1- Psychological
    2 -Hormonal

If your testosterone level is extremely low the answer could be :

A - a shot
    B - decrease your training work drastically and rest more.

PS/
    Without any doubt I would go for option A
    What if its neither? I mean I had my testosterone and estrogen-levels tested and they were fine. And I'm fine psychologically, can't there be a third reason? Maybe I've got high prolactin levels? The only right answer then would be a medicine just like dostinex, am I wrong?

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    After 6 weeks of my last pct, I still didnt feel up to par.

I added rhodia rosea and extended pct 2 more weeks. That fixed things up. It might be coincidence, but the r.r. really seemed to help a lot. At the time my stress level where pretty high, and as we all know stress can be a major factor in that area

Thanks for the answers so far guys. I just had a meeting with my doctor, and he was "determined" that it all was psychological and treated me like I was a typical
    HYPOCHONDRIA-case. He talked about love and that I needed to find a girl that I love... I was plain serious and told him straight out "NO, it is not normal to only feel aroused/horny once in 3-4 weeks as a guy. And do I need to fall in love with my hand? Its normal to jerk off once a day, I do not have libido enough to do it once a week." He was suddenly much more interested.

He told me he hadn't had a case like me ever and promised me to look further into this by doing research and talking to a "sexologist".
    He also told me it cannot be my prolactin since all my other hormones were fine "its not
    pituitary possible" or something like that.

I'm a pretty happy guy, with a job that I love and I've got friends that I love. I had a happy childhood and I still have my whole family alive and I love them and they tell me very often that they love me.

I've given up on researching now, I do not believe there's something wrong with me, still my libido wont come back. I've had this issue for several years now, and its goes up and down, mostly it stays down.

What the hell is wrong with me...?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the answers so far guys. I just had a meeting with my doctor, and he was "determined" that it all was psychological and treated me like I was a typical
    HYPOCHONDRIA-case. He talked about love and that I needed to find a girl that I love... I was plain serious and told him straight out "NO, it is not normal to only feel aroused/horny once in 3-4 weeks as a guy. And do I need to fall in love with my hand? Its normal to jerk off once a day, I do not have libido enough to do it once a week." He was suddenly much more interested.

He told me he hadn't had a case like me ever and promised me to look further into this by doing research and talking to a "sexologist".
    He also told me it cannot be my prolactin since all my other hormones were fine "its not

I'm a pretty happy guy, with a job that I love and I've got friends that I love. I had a happy childhood and I still have my whole family alive and I love them and they tell me very often that they love me.

I've given up on researching now, I do not believe there's something wrong with me, still my libido wont come back. I've had this issue for several years now, and its goes up and down, mostly it stays down.

Is your doc an endocrinologist? If not I'd go see one. A GP won't be able to accurately diagnose your problem

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    I've run in to that same problem before and my prolactin tends to be higher than the "range" the docs have. But my prolactin remains the same lvl and I still run in to the problem. Honestly, I think it is more psychological than any thing else. Psychological doesn't mean something is completely wrong with you or that you are having serious issues in your life, it just means there is something going on in your environment that needs changed.

I don't think you need any drugs or medication, I think you need to go to a strip club and start surrounding yourself with several good looking women. If you can seem to get horny from naked women dancing on your lap, result to the drugs.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stangmatt06 View Post
    I've run in to that same problem before and my prolactin tends to be higher than the "range" the docs have. But my prolactin remains the same lvl and I still run in to the problem. Honestly, I think it is more psychological than any thing else. Psychological doesn't mean something is completely wrong with you or that you are having serious issues in your life, it just means there is something going on in your environment that needs changed.

I don't think you need any drugs or medication, I think you need to go to a strip club and start surrounding yourself with several good looking women. If you can seem to get horny from naked women dancing on your lap, result to the drugs.
    Worst advice ever dude. Strip club?? My hormones are fine and I bang the shit out of my girlfriend all week long, but strippers dancing in my lap for money... ugh... no thanks. Nice to look at, but it would never arouse me enough to get wood.

To the OP, go see an endo.

I told you , your doc is right. Sex drive is 70 % a mind problem, the remaining 30 % is hormonal.
    it's funny to see how the solution here is always about add. some magic product. Dostinex is extremely dangerous and that's the reason why you don't find doctors able to prescribe it so easily.
    Dostinex acts in the brain and there is a serious risk of addiction on the product.
    If your prolactin was really so high you would have much more serious symptoms than libido loss.

The right thing to do is : blood work. If your free testo,together with DHT and Estradiol are in the norm , your problem is psychological.....Nothing bad , just relax and don't think about it.

Good luck.

I told you , your doc is right. Sex drive is 70 % a mind problem, the remaining 30 % is hormonal.
    it's funny to see how the solution here is always about add. some magic product. Dostinex is extremely dangerous and that's the reason why you don't find doctors able to prescribe it so easily.
    Dostinex acts in the brain and there is a serious risk of addiction on the product.
    If your prolactin was really so high you would have much more serious symptoms than libido loss.

The right thing to do is : blood work. If your free testo,together with DHT and Estradiol are in the norm , your problem is psychological.....Nothing bad , just relax and don't think about it.

Good luck.
    Would it be totally wrong to use some just to get a "kick-off"? I want a boost of some kind to get me back where I used to be: (jerking off twice a day :P)...
    Well my bloodwork is great, so I guess there's something wrong in my head then. Now I know why retarded people most often don't know that they are retarded.

Thread Information