mountainboy is offline New Member

Red face SHRINKAGE on trt/hrt

I`m curious to find out from the guys that have been on hrt/trt for a while do you have shrinkage of the balls?If so is it much?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Yes mine shrank, I took hcg to reverse it. I sat on my balls the other day and now I accually prefer them smaller and I don't think I will do the hcg again.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I haven't spent a whole lot of time inspecting the boys but I do think they feel a bit smaller. I am hoping they shrink up and stay better out of the way personally.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes they shrink alot but take some HCG and they will come back.

Jesus Fallenwyvern all I can visualize is Jonny Knoxville in Jackass with those old man balls hanging out of his shorts and the dog licking them LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it isn` to drastic,but for the bennys I guess it`s not a bad trade off.Off to work I go thanks guys.
    Last edited by mountainboy; 03-02-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Are you affraid of them no longer functioning or is it a visual thing?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mine don't start to shrink until I get up to about 200mg a week. It is comparable to being in a cold shower. Doesn't bother me though.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    I`m curious to find out from the guys that have been on hrt/trt for a while do you have shrinkage of the balls?If so is it much?
    why would it matter to have large balls, i would prefer smaller balls, and i have not noticed any shrinkage...

I guess I am afraid of losing both function and appearence,just a manly thing I suppose. Amcon why is smaller better??Bigger is always better right!

ZonaDave is offline Member
    I guess I am afraid of losing both function and appearence,just a manly thing I suppose. Amcon why is smaller better??Bigger is always better right!
    HCG will keep your balls working...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    smaller --- bigger, i just never seemed to have that as a reason why a chick liked me...

smaller cause it doesnt matter, and the reason why they are smaller... your on juice. thus every thing else in bigger

personally i wouldnt worry about it, how ever, you do seem to be worried so

#1 - stop showing every one your balls

#2 - the smaller the potatos the bigger the steak looks

#3 - buy one of those balls for the back of you truck(see picture)

#4 - listen to the advise others here gave you...

and good luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHRINKAGE on trt/hrt-tnblack.jpg   SHRINKAGE on trt/hrt-tnblue.jpg   SHRINKAGE on trt/hrt-tnpink.jpg  

function is def something you need to adress... btw

Wow, didn't know they made pink ones.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Wow, didn't know they made pink ones.
    must be for the girls who wished they had some... or dude that wish they didnt

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Just want to chime in.... It's also good to consider what your wife or significant other thinks. Like with me, I don't like the very saggy ones, but the very small ones bug me bec they're hard to .... how can I put this..... Oh, just ask your girl.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    Please elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by lawstudent007 View Post
    Just want to chime in.... It's also good to consider what your wife or significant other thinks. Like with me, I don't like the very saggy ones, but the very small ones bug me bec they're hard to .... how can I put this..... Oh, just ask your girl.
    I understand exactly what you mean.

I`m proud of my boys and just hate the thought of them getting smaller,but like I said and lots of others have said the tradeoff is probly worth it.

Thank you lawstudent007 for the honest opinion.

I understand exactly what you mean.
    Oh really....

I`m proud of my boys and just hate the thought of them getting smaller,but like I said and lots of others have said the tradeoff is probly worth it.

Thank you lawstudent007 for the honest opinion.
    No prob mountainboy

ok you gotta explain.

Law I reread, I guess I don't know.

Big Nicky the fish is offline Junior Member
    actually mine do the reverse and grow to the size of softballs!!

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged View Post

ok you gotta explain.
    Law I reread, I guess I don't know.
    ok, well, how can I say this...hmm. Basically, some women do not like to leave the balls out of all the fun. Some women do not like to neglect the balls. If such a woman had balls that were more to her liking, said woman might want to spend even more time with the balls.

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Kind of like the scene in Old School "mind the step children".

Acdc!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, well, how can I say this...hmm. Basically, some women do not like to leave the balls out of all the fun. Some women do not like to neglect the balls. If such a woman had balls that were more to her liking, said woman might want to spend even more time with the balls.
    ohhhh I thought that was what you were hinting about... gotcha!

My boys are off limits to every thing, with the exception being only the gentlest of caresses. lol

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes mine shrank, I took hcg to reverse it. I sat on my balls the other day and now I accually prefer them smaller and I don't think I will do the hcg again.
    Agree, i am on TRT and yes my balls did shrink, they have leveled out now at a size i find good, before they were getting too low, much more comfortable now

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, that cracked me up. That is what I was thinking, why would I want them dangling like some OLD man where they hang lower than you d*ck LOL I like the pulled up look, they defiantly aren't up like when I was 10 or anything LOL but they are back up where they where when I was 18, nice and tight, no slapping around.

Yeah I get REAL nervous when a woman starts to play with the boys. Licking, kissing is ok if they are into that but once they are in the hands I get a little tense.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-08-2009 at 05:00 AM.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    explained like a law student

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    Thinkin about it I think she was tryin to say ask your girl about playin chinball !

You guys have me a little confused here,did you go from wallnuts to grapes or did the your gunnysack go to a change purse???

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Tiny grapes -----> Peas
    change purse----->baby clam

im lmao with this... he he he - i am on hrt, and have cycled since then... im 37 and they seem to be just fine ... my nuts are like two wallnuts(with shell), and according to the doc they have shurnk a little - i cant notice. as for playing with them - i am on board with the rest of the guys ... i get real nervous when they are used like those marble knocker things on strings or if they get slapped around... something gental is ok...

lol

TBones is offline Junior Member
    i like my boys big. belive it or not tribulus keeps mine in decent shape. i'm on 150mg of test/wk fyi...

TBone

YIKES!!! BIGTRUCK!!!!!!

AMCON HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON HRTAND DOSE VERY LONG?.I SEE Dr. 12th TO GET MINE STARTED(hrt).

TBONES WITH YOUR DOSE DO YOU PUT ON SOME SIZE OR JUST STAY HAPPY?

TBones is offline Junior Member

TBONES WITH YOUR DOSE DO YOU PUT ON SOME SIZE OR JUST STAY HAPPY?
    I can add a little steady size as though i was young, if my diet is right and i focus on lifting weights only.
    Most of all i train BJJ and a lot of conditioning so it keeps me where i want to be. 5'7" 185-190. Strong and still able to have sex. If i dont take the test i just cant keep up with these kids on the mat or my wife on the matress and i feel like crap.

TBone

Thanks TBONES I don`t need to be huge,maybe get to 210-215 we`ll see.I`m not sure how my body is going to respond to TRT and traing every other day. I just want to feel good and get the sex drive back I used to have.TOMARROW!!!!! I see the Dr. and see what he will do for me.

Thread Information