Thread: Body rhythms

uphjlyy is offline New Member

Body rhythms

Guys,
    Any comments on how you feel at the end of the week before you get your shot. I've noticed a couple of things; I work shift work and the week that I work nights I can really feel weak/tired just before I'm scheduled to get a shot, say the day before, also I started as a lot of guys have with andro-gel and progressed to test e, at the end of using the cream I was using 2 packs/day then started at 100m/g shot, when I started my test was 320, after 3 months on androgel it was down to 180 (I stopped the gel 2 weeks before the blood test), when I started the 100m/g shot I waited 3 weeks but did not feel the boast the way I did when I was on the gel so I started to use the left over gel (1 pack) with a 100m/g shot, when I ran out of packs I went to 150m/g shot, I still don't feel the way I felt when I first started taking androgel, so I am waiting for my results from my last blood test, which should be here next week, but I know the way I felt when I stopped using the gel for 2 weeks and it was not good, I have a feeling I may need to go to 200m/g shot but I'm waiting for my blood work to be sure (I am also taking .25 amiridex eod), any comments from your experiences? Thanks.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    what kind of feeling did you get while on the gel?

it normally takes 4-6 weeks on shots before levels stabilize due to the half-lives.

the only way to determine what's happening right now is to review your bloodwork.

Thread Information