fm2002 is offline Associate Member

Help w/ Incorporating HCG into my HRT

Currently on a HRT of

125 Test E once a week
    1.5 iu's HGH ED
    25mcg Privironum EOD

Interested in finding advice on adding HCG do the above regime. Dosage amount, frequecy etc. etc. Most info I've found has to with PCT and not HRT. Hope some of you HRTers out there can help.
    Last edited by fm2002; 04-09-2009 at 04:44 AM.

Bender45 is offline New Member
    A lot of guys will use the HCG on days 5 and 6 after the shot. 500Ius each day.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    correct, the common practice is HCG on days 5 & 6, then T shot on day 7.

i'm on semi-weekly T shots so i take my HCG (250IU) on the same days (monday & thursday).

Finally got a response from my doctor. It's a bit different than what you guys are recommending ( I think):

-Buy HCG in 10,000 unit vial
    -Mix powder with 5cc if diluent (water)
    -You will inject 1,000 units twice weekly
    - using an insulin syringe/needle- inject under the skin in the abdomen or thigh as you do the HGH

What are your thoughts ???

i think my bottle required 10cc of water but i use 5cc and cut the dose in half.

my doc initially wanted me to inject 1000IU/week. she said i could split it into two shots which i do now but i shoot 250IU 2x/week.

i would follow your doc's instructions and see how it goes. some people say high doses of HCG over long periods of time can desensitize the leydig cells so this is something you should discuss with your doc.

yes, inject HCG using an insulin needle sub-q

kickinit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post

i'm on semi-weekly T shots so i take my HCG (250IU) on the same days (monday & thursday).
    I actually do mine the same way as well. Out of HCG local wanted WAYYYY too much since they dont take insurance so I had to outsource it.

i think my bottle required 10cc of water but i use 5cc and cut the dose in half.

my doc initially wanted me to inject 1000IU/week. she said i could split it into two shots which i do now but i shoot 250IU 2x/week.

i would follow your doc's instructions and see how it goes. some people say high doses of HCG over long periods of time can desensitize the leydig cells so this is something you should discuss with your doc.

yes, inject HCG using an insulin needle sub-q
    So if I understand correctly by cutting the water in half (5cc instead of 10cc) your actually doubling the dose. So your 250iu is actually 500iu 2x/week for a total of 1000iu per your doctors rec. Is this correct ???? If so my doc's rec. would be double yours; yes ?

Quote Originally Posted by fm2002 View Post
    So if I understand correctly by cutting the water in half (5cc instead of 10cc) your actually doubling the dose. So your 250iu is actually 500iu 2x/week for a total of 1000iu per your doctors rec. Is this correct ???? If so my doc's rec. would be double yours; yes ?
    sorry for the confusion. i use half the water that they recommend to use but i adjust my dose so it's equal to 250IU. so i actually inject 125IU.

my doc recommended 1000IU/week but i cut that in half. i might bump it back up to 500IU 2x/week to see how i feel.

yes, your dose is twice what mine is.

sorry for the confusion. i use half the water that they recommend to use but i adjust my dose so it's equal to 250IU. so i actually inject 125IU.

my doc recommended 1000IU/week but i cut that in half. i might bump it back up to 500IU 2x/week to see how i feel.

yes, your dose is twice what mine is.
    Thanks ZonaDave. Have anoyher question. Is there a blood test to monitor HCG . YOU have IGF-1 for HGH and Free & Total Testosterone for Test Enthanate & Estradiol for Estrogen. Anything to dial in the correct intake of HCG ???

good question, i wondered this myself.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

Hey, that sounds exactly like what they prescribed for me (see my "hey i'm new here" post. would be interested in speaking with you about your experiences thus far. she also mentioned incorporating arimidex if needed. the only thing that worries me, is when i asked how often for bloodwork, she said just once a year didnt sound right to me...anyhow, PM if you get some time, thanks.

alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male View Post
    Hey, that sounds exactly like what they prescribed for me (see my "hey i'm new here" post. would be interested in speaking with you about your experiences thus far. she also mentioned incorporating arimidex if needed. the only thing that worries me, is when i asked how often for bloodwork, she said just once a year didnt sound right to me...anyhow, PM if you get some time, thanks.

alpha
    PM sent...

Thread Information