ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

HGH and TRT THE SAME??

please help all and any input is appreciated!! I have used AAS a few times and noticed afterwards things seemed off. I have had the suspicion that my test levels were low and after training for the past month and dieting, I have no success!! I just had my levels checked and found out this. I am not sure what the difference is but one of my levels I was told was low (252) and the other reading was low but within range (56) does anyone know exactly what those reading are for I.E free test etc. etc. Here is my questions I am going to get put on Test replacement thereapy but what exactly should i use? I know there is Transdermals, gels, and injections. what will i most likely get prescribed? I also want to know If I can somehow get HGH therapy if such a thing and if it is superior? Also is there a way to get the same effect as a mild cycle? I was thinking that if I get the script not using it for 4- wks then when they test me it will still show low levels and they will up the dose. at this time I will have a 6 weeks stock pile of the script to give me an additional boost will this work?? or am i just wishful thinking?? thanks for the help?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    From your Doc TRT and GH are two entirely different hormones. The only way a Doc will prescribe them is if your levels of both are low. On your own Test and GH work very well together. Even with TRT dose sizes of Test adding in GH can achieve some nice gains. GH however is very expensive. Do some reading in the GH section here.

Thread Information