kynetguy is offline Senior Member

Flying with Gear

I know I saw a thread about this on here before, but I seem unable to find it through a search.

Has anyone flown on a commercial airline with gear lately?

I am going from the east coast to the west coast for a week and need to take my test with me. I take 150mg of Test C twice a week for HRT. (self medicated, no perscription)

Has anyone had any issues with a vial and a couple syringes in a checked bag? I am not sure how crazy they are about searching through checked bags these days.

Any accurate info would be greatly appreciated. If you have some tricks that might help me, PM them to LEOs cant lurk and find them.

Thanks bros. I didn't know where else to post this. I didn't want every noob in the Q&A section throwin in bad info.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    I do it all the time but i might be a noob.(been member since 06...new computer so it says im a noob) I will keep my tried and true way to myself....Good Luck

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I just throw it in my shaving kit in the checked bag. No issues at all.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i would not fukkk around and take that risk. safer to have a buddy ship it to you when you get to your destination.

but then its only 1 week,,, just double the dose the day before you fly??

ZonaDave is offline Member
    i went on a 10 day vacation last december and i didn't want to take my stuff so instead of taking my normal 100mg/week shot i took a 140mg shot.

i woke up from a sex dream at 3am with a raging boner and jumped my wife. that's when she said "maybe you should start taking more of that stuff".

the only thing i took with me was my anastrozole caps.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I could see getting away with it on a domestic flight but an international flight would be harder with customs.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    I do but not for short stays, just double the dose and be done with it. No need to worry, but if you must toiletry bag. good luck bro

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    Pre load pins,unscrew the needle and put the cover back on without the needle.bring extra needles and put else ware in your bag ..works for international too,fly over seas once a month and in states every week...Not bad for a noob !

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    How long is your trip. If it is less than 3 weeks you could just take 3 weeks worth at once and leave the gear at home.

No Access to TRT for 21 Days

Thread Information