shotgun1978 is offline New Member

Post Injury Health--Options?

Hello, I'm new to the forum and wanted to get some advice on my situation...

In January 2007, I suffered a significant injury from a fall. I ended up having a cervical fusion (C5-6) tore a rotator cuff and three herniated discs were found in my lower back.

Before this injury I would describe my fitness level at slightly above average. I was 5'11" 200 lbs. Now I am close to 230lbs. Its like a downward spiral. While I know there is no miracle cure for my injuries, I am looking for advice on what product may be the best for me to help me get back close to where I was, or even better. I have been working hard for months and the strength and energy is not returning.

My goals would be increasing energy and muscle definition, along with fat loss. Bulking up is not exactly what I want, but some size gains would be gladly accepted.

If there's something out there that is relatively safe and has minimal side effects, I would be open to try.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Welcome.
    It's all hard work, there are no shortcuts, but with education you can speed up the process and make your goals a reality.
    How old are you?

shotgun1978 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Welcome.
    It's all hard work, there are no shortcuts, but with education you can speed up the process and make your goals a reality.
    How old are you?

30. That's all I'm looking for. I know there's no shortcut or miracle cure. It does get frustrating when you are working harder than you ever were and just seeing minimal improvement.

Thread Information