flyin2jz is offline Junior Member

Newbie to trt..need some advice

Well here goes. I am 38 yrs old and was feeling a little down and had very low energy so my doc decides to run blood work. He comes back a couple days later and says that my test level is pretty low(219) he suggested we do some test therapy. I said ok whatever. Im not really big into working out just do alot of manual labor at my work. Right now im 215lbs and im 6ft. He has put me on test shots at the doctors office. I am on 200mg every 2 weeks. I asked him if i could do the injections at home and he said yes no problem. I used to use gear back in highschool but nothing big. I dont even know if half the stuff i used was real. I have been feeling alot more alive now that ive started. Is there any advice you would give me to gain a bit of muscle at the gym and lose some fat. I eat pretty good but wondered what else i could do. thanx alot Kevin

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Split your dose up to 100mg/week. It will keep your levels much more stable. A 200mg shot will give you an amazing feeling but by day 7-8 you will crash. If you split the dose you stay nice and level all the time.

ok i will do that. my doc had 6 test bottles lined up for me to take with me and a script for more if needed but he decided to see what my test levels were after he gave me the initial 100mg 2 weeks ago. at these levels am i going to get any anabolic effects from this relatively small amounts. he said he has 3 or 4 guys on 250mg every 2 weeks and that i needed to experiment a bit to get the numbers where i felt the best. thanks for the reply kevin

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Diet>Training>TRT

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Keep in mind that TRT typically is for life. It is not a cycle. With your low numbers you likely struggle in the gym for not much return. With your Test numbers boosted higher in the range you may see some anabolic affect. Not like a cycle but more like how your body should react with normal Test levels. Be sure your diet is in check. If you are not eating clean it will be very easy to get fat.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    What is the ester of the test he is giving you ?

200mgs/E2W is a low dose

How often will he be checking your levels and estrogen?

You may want to ask him about arimidex to take along side the test to keep estrogen levels in control

im really not even sure what he is giving me. I know that sounds bad but the nurse has been giving it to me so i never see any of the test bottles. They have it already to inject when she comes in the room. I will get some more info when i get my regular script. The arimedix is that for gyno? I need to have him run estrogen tests also? thanx for any info kevin

Thread Information