Mike H. is offline New Member

A little info please ???

Greetings all, I was at the Dr.s and had some blood tests done and my test levels are a little on the low side but still in the " normal " range , the doc spoke about increasing my test levels threw injections and I am fine with that, my main question is I am 38 years old have been lifting weights and eating very well for around 2 years, I have not seen a lot of gains and was wondering if raising my test level to maintenance levels would I start see better muscle gains ??

Regards...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It will help but if you truly have your diet dialed in you should still able to look pretty good and make some gains. I have made gains and kept my body fat below 10 % with out the use of testosterone . My test levels were in the upper 100's and lower 200's for total test. my free test was 44.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    An increase in test levels can help ,but I do not believe that bringing them up to maintenance levels is going to create the the muscle building that your probably looking for. This is not to say that it is not going to help because I believe that it will . It will not although be like being on a cycle of AAS.

Mike H. is offline New Member
    I understand this is not a cycle just a boost in test was just curious if it would give me a bit of a bump in the gym ? and maybe over time help increase some lean muscle gains...

Regards...

uphjlyy is offline New Member
    When I started I did notice a difference, but maybe it was because I had a boost in energy and worked harder, but for what ever reason there was a difference for sure. Just so you know I started on the gel and then went to 100m/g shot every 7 days.I can't tell you what my numbers were when I started, can't remember, but they were slightly low.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H. View Post
    I understand this is not a cycle just a boost in test was just curious if it would give me a bit of a bump in the gym ? and maybe over time help increase some lean muscle gains...

Regards...
    I can tell you from my experience it was like night and day in the gym.
    My body has always reacted well to anything I put in it and the test was no different.
    I was very low so that might be the majority of the reason plus like mentioned earlier the energy and focus helped a ton.
    Before I started my mini-cycle I was at 800 for the first time since we started blood work and my muscle was back to its full 20 year old glory.
    best of luck

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H. View Post

Regards...
    anyone on a good TRT protocol will make good progress provided they train and eat properly. i noticed strength increases within a few weeks on 100mg/week.

Thread Information