slayer94165 is offline New Member

Need help on saliva tests etc

Hi guys got a few ? well i posted awhile back and need some new help.I went to see my endo on dec 22 and prior to that i was taking 100 mg a week for for about 8 weeks.so So i se him and tell him i felt alright for a couple weeks and now feel like crap so he checks my results anf the total test comes back at 271 .test was done on 4th day after injection.So he tells me that there is nothing he can do that low test arent why im having all the proplems that i have no sex drive moody etc.So i try to explain that maybe 100mg isnt enough so he finally gives in and lets me inject 150 mg of testerone cpionate.well the old lady gives me my injections so we go home and wait till friday to give me the 150 mg.So she gets ready and is like wtf the vial says 100mg/1ml and its a 10ml vial.So i have been under doseing myself.but we followed what the endo said on the syringe .5 is 100mg and he said for 150 mg it woud be .75 of ml. so i tell her to give 1.5 ml which would be 150 mg .Well later i start to feel my energy pick up and seems to be getting better no sex drive but as i read that takes time.so after my 3rd shot i start to feel like i did before .feels like im going backwards .could 150 mg be to much.so i have orderd saliva test for total test and e2 from zrt labs since my endo will not check e2 says there is no reason.and to try to get into another endo is a crazy wait time when is the best time to check both they only gave me 1 tube to spit in.i just want to feel better and im going on almost 4 years of feeling like crap i just want my former life back any advice is deeply appreciated thanks

talstar is offline Junior Member
    I would do the 150mg for at least a month so it will be in your system for sure.

Thread Information