jrock38 is offline Associate Member

1 yr on HRT and....

So I've been on HRT for a year with different doses. I am currently dosing 160mg week. Just got my blood test results and my total test was at 154 and free was at 5. Estrogen was 0. Where the heck could the test be going? It is Watsons Test Cyp i fill at Costco. Anyone else having bad test results?

Thanks

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guess we need to know what day you tested on and ranges, but that number is too low even on day 7. What else are you taking?

buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member
    They had to have mixed up bloodwork or something. Are you experiencing all of the symptoms of a total crash?

Vettester is offline Banned
    ^^ Agreed ... There's got to be something wrong, see if you can't do another test. I've used Watson and it's definitely the stuff. Are you feeling like it's a 154?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yes...how are you feeling and can you scan that bloodwork PLEASE...if not include full verbage of the bloodwork when typing including measurements and reference ranges....but scan if u can ...
    also are u on any other meds?

im waiting to get my IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 numbers back to see if my GH is low too so I dont have the actual prints yet. Yes I do feel like its 154...thats why I asked for the tests to be done. I am going to up it to 200 per week for a couple weeks to see if i feel better. And no I am not taking anything else at this time...I may be getting put on GHRP-6 if my GH numbers are low

Thanks

buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member
    That is incredibly low for that dose. I feel bad about being at 364 on 200mg every 2 weeks.

OneAB is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear what your going through bro but I believe that test cannot be accurate. When I first started TRT injections my Uro gave me a 200mg shot then tested me a month later and I was in the low 200's. In my opinion I would have it tested again. I am also using the same brand and have never had an issue with it. I hope it all works out for you. Keep us posted.

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    Wow, that number does seem extremely low for weekly injections. Just a thought but does your test results read 154 ng/dl or is there some other some other designation after the 154?

i should get hard copies tomorrow but I know when I called to get results the DR actually got on whom I am friends with and said I have problems...then said all my cholesterols were good and my IGF results werent back but my test was really bad at 154 and free test was 5...so I should have copies the first of next week and I will look them over.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock38 View Post
    So I've been on HRT for a year with different doses. I am currently dosing 160mg week. Just got my blood test results and my total test was at 154 and free was at 5. Estrogen was 0. Where the heck could the test be going? It is Watsons Test Cyp i fill at Costco. Anyone else having bad test results?

Thanks
    very odd indeed

Thread Information