georgebanks is offline Junior Member

just started TRT... have a question.

My doc just started me on TRT at 100mg per week, and will check my test levels every 3 months.

My question is, If I decide to add some HGH or a small amount of deca from time to time will this Skeuw my test results?

Obviouly this is something I would be doing on my own and kept a secret, but I do use HGH from time to time, and I would like to continue.

can I?

Slide is offline Associate Member
    HGH shouldn't make a difference with your test levels, but it would raise you IGF level. I doubt he would be testing that with when he checks your test levels.

As for the Deca , i am not sure about that one.

what was you test level naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    HGH shouldn't make a difference with your test levels, but it would raise you IGF level. I doubt he would be testing that with when he checks your test levels.

As for the Deca , i am not sure about that one.

what was you test level naturally?
    under 100

Vettester is offline Banned
    From what I've read, Deca has a low tendency to convert to estrogen, but it's still possible. Would suggest keeping a AI on hand.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    How old are u and what are your goals?

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    How old are u and what are your goals?
    what does it matter?? I'm on TRT...

I'm 29 and on TRT. just want to use hgh to stay lean.. and a little deca to keep my joints healthy.

My question is still the same : Will useing HGH and deca while on TRT have an effect on my bloodwork which will taken every 3 months to monitor my test levels
    Last edited by georgebanks; 01-27-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    From what I've read, Deca has a low tendency to convert to estrogen, but it's still possible. Would suggest keeping a AI on hand.
    I am asking if deca and HGH have any effects on testosterone levels in the blood... not estrogen

Slide is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgebanks View Post
    I am asking if deca and HGH have any effects on testosterone levels in the blood... not estrogen
    again the HGH wont mess with your test at all. When your level was under 100 was that natural or from using gear?

just curious, thanks

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgebanks View Post
    what does it matter?? I'm on TRT...

I'm 29 and on TRT. just want to use hgh to stay lean.. and a little deca to keep my joints healthy.

My question is still the same : Will useing HGH and deca while on TRT have an effect on my bloodwork which will taken every 3 months to monitor my test levels
    Because the older you are the more benefit you will get from Deca. If you are having serious joint issues 200mg will be more than enough. I don't recommend it thou as you recently started TRT. I would settle in and get everything dialed in with the TRT before adding any else.

Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    again the HGH wont mess with your test at all. When your level was under 100 was that natural or from using gear?

just curious, thanks
    I used gear from the ages of 21-24. too young I know.... In the years after I used alot of prohormones.. so my low test levels are indeed from using gear

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    Because the older you are the more benefit you will get from Deca. If you are having serious joint issues 200mg will be more than enough. I don't recommend it thou as you recently started TRT. I would settle in and get everything dialed in with the TRT before adding any else.
    ok but... If I add deca to my TRT.. will this show up when my doc checks my test levels every 3 months ????

This is still the question I keep trying to ask

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    Georgebanks, It is my understanding that Deca will not affect your test levels

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A small amount of deca from time to time will do you no good. If you are going to run it then run it for at least 10 weeks with your t.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    dont shoot anything for 3 weeks and your bloodwork shouldnt cause any alarms

Thread Information