madSylar is offline New Member

Introductions, using 250mg/w of TE and switching to Nebido

Hi all!

I'm a 30+yr old male, have been on TRT for 2 years with TE (Primoteston) 250mg every week. My doctor prescribed me with Reandron 1000 , which is the exact same product as Nebido.

I've got the prescription for 1 now, 1 6 weeks from now and then 1 every 8 weeks.

I'm just wondering if this quantity will be enough to keep me stable and on the UPPER range... I don't want to be on the bottom or normal range (ie if the normal range is 300 to 1000, i want to keep being close to 1000 and not 500 or something).

The reason is I'm following the official protocol, but most people take 200mg every 2-3 weeks of TE in the official one and I was taking 250mg every week.

Thanks for the opinions.

MS

Vettester is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board. I don't know all that much about Nebido, but I've heard that it can be administered a lot less frequently than the usual Test E or C (C in my case, once per week). However, I'm pretty sure the advise will be similar. Every patient will respond differently, so there really isn't a set standard that everyone can work from. Some guys are able to achieve the same levels that I get with only 1/2 the amount of meds. My suggestion is to start with the normal amount that you're doing right now, run some lab work, then tweak it from there.

BTW ... Is Nebido available in the states? I thought I read somewhere that the FDA was working on getting it implemented.

Thread Information