BIG SMURPH is offline New Member

Wellness / Anti-Aging clinics in Houston?

Hi, looking for any advice or experierence w/ any Wellness / Anti-Aging clinics in Houston? I've searched thru here and found several posts referencing clinics in Houston, none specifically mentioned by name though. I did find the longevity center http://www.longevityhouston.com/services-info-men.html and they had 1 good review on another forum but lots of posts stating they're the most expensive in town.
    A bit about me Im 28 and have gained alot of weight the past 3 years. Im at the point now where Ive lost my sex drive and have no energy or ambition any more. I talked to my PCP and he just wanted to put me on anti depressants. The more Ive read and more people Ive talked to in person (personal trainers) I feel like my testosterone might be low so Id like to look into HRT. thanks

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    Did you get a blood test? Step 1 would be to get a blood test & to have it include your testosterone & other hormone levels...

My bro-in-law was in your situation and he got bloodwork done. His test level was almost ZERO. He' now seeing an endocrinologist for HRT, which his insurance will also cover.

Also physical training will help give you more energy...

All the Best,
    Triple Stack

subnet is offline Associate Member
    pm coming...

Thread Information