Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

from cycle to trt dose with doc?

how long time do i need off a cycle to go back to my trt doc?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I tell my doc I cycle and I will go on hrt as soon as my cycle is complete. Then maybe 4-5 weeks later I'll go back for blood work.

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    you would have to do the math in order to get an accurate answer to this question however what you would need to know is the half life of the compound and then do the math for test c or e the half life is 14 days, so take your dose that you were taking on cycle and do the math from your last injection before you went back to your trt dose.

newrobb is offline Junior Member
    a good endo Dr. will say 3months.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian McClay View Post
    you would have to do the math in order to get an accurate answer to this question however what you would need to know is the half life of the compound and then do the math for test c or e the half life is 14 days, so take your dose that you were taking on cycle and do the math from your last injection before you went back to your trt dose.
    Not true ... 1/2 life is about 7 days.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    Jumbo, I presume you need to get your total test numbers to a certain range so that your doctor approves? Everyone is obviously different, but for me ... I'm 43 and my I would guess to say that today my levels are in the range of 850-1050. I could be <300 in 3 to 4 weeks ... I know, it's happened (a few times when dinking around with my primary). If you're going back to your TRT doc, I presume that he's already qualified you in the past, so would it be difficult to just get a prescription from him, or will he put you through the ringer to get more meds?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    But remember you dont want to go back in at zero either...

I waited 18 days and came it at 805 and my Doc now thinks he is the smartest HRT Doc around.

Bottom line is I got lucky - but if you go in too low he will know something is up as well. Be honest with him if you can.

Edit, I am assuming you are blasting and the doc is looking for your levels to be in the upper range. If you are trying to obtain a trt prescription because of low t tlevels then obviously disregard.
    Last edited by flatscat; 02-20-2010 at 09:33 AM.

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    This is what I do. I time it, that my refills are up just around the same time I start my cycle. I go back to the doctors, he does a CBC, gives me three refills, and another script for CBC. I start my cycle and still every month I go to the pharmacy and fill my script, but I don't take it. I just stock pile it until I conclude my cycle, and about 3-4 weeks later I start taking my Testim again. Then I go the lab and have my CBC done. A few days later I pick up a copy of the labs and see where I'm at. Then I make a subsequent appointment with the doctor again.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    It took me months to figure out what my levels are from my routine blood work results. I narrowed it down to two weeks before my 6 month draw for test and a month for tren .
    I tested my levels in every way before I attempted this as well.
    took shot day before.. took shot 5 days before and on and on until I was comfortable.
    elevated cholesterol is the only one I trying to nail down now.

so for myself it takes 2 weeks of just plain 100mg every 7 days to drop back to 700.

Thread Information