Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Steroid baby on the way?

I'm on HRT & cruising at 200mg a week. I really thought I was sterile but my GF just told me she's prego. I have a stash of HCG that I run once a month. I'm really shock...happy but shock. Can you still get women preggo on HRT?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy View Post
    I'm on HRT & cruising at 200mg a week. I really thought I was sterile but my GF just told me she's prego. I have a stash of HCG that I run once a month. I'm really shock...happy but shock. Can you still get women preggo on HRT?
    i'd get a dna test. is this self prescribed hrt. 200mg a week is kinda high. how do you run ur hcg ?

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    How long have you been cruising with 200mgs of Test Enan? Did you cycle prior to that?

Yes I do my own HRT but I have a precription for it & a stash on the side. I pin 5000iu of HCG on the 15th of every month. I just started HRT around the time she I belive she got knocked. Oh & I'm using Prop not Enath for my HRT.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Yes, considering that you take HCG , it's very possible to conceive. BTW, that's quite a bit of HCG for one session, have you considered breaking that up into smaller increments?

I open for suggestions I've read of so many ways to take HCG .

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    i do 1000 every 3 days .. but thats what my doc wants me to do... 1000 a week is pretty common

Vettester is offline Banned
    Back in November, I did a thread on HCG . My doctor had me do a 10 day HCG run @ 1,000iu each day. I won't get into the whole rationale of it, but it's a program where you basically do a 12 week run of TRT, then break for a few weeks, then the mega HCG run for 10 days.

After a lot of research, I came to the conclusion that I'd rather integrate HCG with my TRT, which will hopefully enable a little more balance in my overall HRT program. For me, I am now doing 250iu of HCG x 3 days each week in conjunction with my Test C.

I presume your doctor has you on HCG for testicular health purposes ... So, I might suggest 2 or 3 small doses a week just the same. Kind of like anything (food, working out, etc.), better results are usually achieved if it's spread out in moderation.

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    Yes I do my own HRT but I have a precription for it & a stash on the side. I pin 5000iu of HCG on the 15th of every month. I just started HRT around the time she I belive she got knocked. Oh & I'm using Prop not Enath for my HRT.
    Sperm takes 3 month to mature, that probaly explains why she got pregnant. Now, in my case, I'm going for a Semen Analysis on 2/23. I'm presently on HRT, with no HCG

Thread Information