Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Cruise and Blast = TRT?

Is it highly probable that if someone cruised and blasted for 12 months, that their natural testosterone would shut down permanently and result in needing TRT?

For example if your cruise and blast started in Jan, and you were to cruise on 200mg of test per week for 3 months, then blast for 3 months (increasing your test dose and introducing other compounds, for example tren or deca ), then cruising on 200mg of test per week for the next 3 months, then blast again for the last 3 months of the year.

No doubt the gains would be incredible, but would it result in permanent shutdown? Would there be any methods of prevention?

OR

Would sufficient PCT be able to help recover your natural test levels? Or are you likely to crash so hard you wouldn't even want to deal with PCT after being on for a whole year?

Interested in your opinions.

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    When someone starts talking about cruising and blasting you can already assume they will or are going to be on TRT lol....... People can get problems alone from a 3 month cycle, and you want a full year? ... I will say good-luck my friend, you'll need it.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaver. View Post
    When someone starts talking about cruising and blasting you can already assume they will or are going to be on TRT lol....... People can get problems alone from a 3 month cycle, and you want a full year? ... I will say good-luck my friend, you'll need it.
    Thanks for parroting something you have read or been told. It's clear from your response that you really do have no clue about the topic.

Feedback from people who have experimented/experienced lengthy cycles and recoveries is welcome.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Is it highly probable that if someone cruised and blasted for 12 months, that their natural testosterone would shut down permanently and result in needing TRT?

For example if your cruise and blast started in Jan, and you were to cruise on 200mg of test per week for 3 months, then blast for 3 months (increasing your test dose and introducing other compounds, for example tren or deca ), then cruising on 200mg of test per week for the next 3 months, then blast again for the last 3 months of the year.

No doubt the gains would be incredible, but would it result in permanent shutdown? Would there be any methods of prevention?

OR

Would sufficient PCT be able to help recover your natural test levels? Or are you likely to crash so hard you wouldn't even want to deal with PCT after being on for a whole year?

Staying on for a full year would be a huge risk! The only way to know how you would recover is to try it and find out. I know some that have been on for as many as 5 years and been able to recover with very little PCT but i also know others that have done 1 three month cycle and been put on TRT because they could not recover. You are really the only one that can decide but i would say the benefit would not out way the risk of having to be on TRT forever!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its impossible to say for sure but I would say the % is high that your natural testoserone will suffer in some way or another if you stay on solid for 12 months, when i use to go on long cycle my test always took a hit, your choice and risk.

Lariat51 is offline New Member
    Sorry to hijack but I have the same question... only I'm already on TRT so theres no risk in lowering my natural as it already sucks ass. So could it be benificial to me to go on a Cruise & Blast the way the original poster described and if so what would the physical results be ~ worth it or not. I'm on 100mgof T-Cyp @ 5 days.

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post

OR

Excellent question!! The answer is yes!! Is your HPTA shutdown now?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its impossible to say for sure but I would say the % is high that your natural testoserone will suffer in some way or another if you stay on solid for 12 months, when i use to go on long cycle my test always took a hit, your choice and risk.
    X2. I would also say that the duration of shutdown depends on age, physical condition qnd nutrition.

Thread Information