Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Ever just get a bad inject

Do any of you guys ever just get a bad inject? What i mean is like bad absorption or something along those lines were after your weekly shot you just dont feel as good till you do your next inject. It seems like it happens to me about once every 8 weeks or so. I usually just tough it out and wait till my next inject but sometimes it takes me 2 to 3 weeks to level out again. I am thinking about just doing another injection when this happens from time to time. What do you guys think. I am on TRT 100 mg Test cyp per week and have been on for about 40 weeks or so now. So i can obviously tell the difference between my levels being high and low. Any ideas?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i thought the same thing maybe once or twice when i was doing glutes with only 1" pins

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i thought the same thing maybe once or twice when i was doing glutes with only 1" pins
    So do you tough it out or take another injection?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    So do you tough it out or take another injection?
    i never felt too too bad so i held out...i wouldnt see the harm in doing another 100 though

8iron is offline Associate Member
    this is just my opinion,, but your already on trt and most dosage of trt are from 100mg to 250mg of test-c, I dont see that injecting another 100mg is going to hurt your trt! most people that i know on trt are doing 200mg anyway!

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    I've had injections like that, if I feel like I'm dragging too much I just go a day or so early on my next one. But my scripted frequency has been as quick as 3 to 4 days before so I'm not really dragging for long. Now I'm 5 days between shots of 100mg.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes if I hit my delts I feel it doesn't last as long. You want to go deep. 1.5" in glutes is best. I usually run 200 a week so I am always feelin right.

oakdad is offline Junior Member
    I had a scary one yesterday where my entire thigh contracted multiple times. I got the needle down after a long while but it was a tad scary going in. That will be the last time I shoot that far up towards my waste.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    i resumed work after HRT because i was enthusiastic about life again. Commuted by train four hours a week...down on Sun night and back on Thursday night. Point is my bum was sore when i did the whole 150 once a week so i switched to twice a week injection. Now it seems that i just feel normal vs the "hell yes, let's get after it" that you feel the first 3 months or so after you start HRT. Even my endo noticed the stable peak/trough tests scores. Might try it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    i resumed work after HRT because i was enthusiastic about life again. Commuted by train four hours a week...down on Sun night and back on Thursday night. Point is my bum was sore when i did the whole 150 once a week so i switched to twice a week injection. Now it seems that i just feel normal vs the "hell yes, let's get after it" that you feel the first 3 months or so after you start HRT. Even my endo noticed the stable peak/trough tests scores. Might try it mate.
    Thanks to all For the input! I really do feel like 100 mg per week is the sweet spot for me. Alot of the time i feel as good or better on day 6 as i did the day after my inject. I just from time to time either get a bad inject or bad absorption or maybe not as much test suspended in the oil that i shoot. Its Monday now and my next inject is scheduled for Thursday. I will probably just ride it out unless i start to feel to bad but i actually feel OK today. I also like to keep my inject day on Thursday so if i was going to do another inject i probably should have done it yesterday so i could just stay on my thurs schedule. Again thanks to everyone who responded what a great board to be a part of! Best JIM

Thanks to all For the input! I really do feel like 100 mg per week is the sweet spot for me. Alot of the time i feel as good or better on day 6 as i did the day after my inject. I just from time to time either get a bad inject or bad absorption or maybe not as much test suspended in the oil that i shoot. Its Monday now and my next inject is scheduled for Thursday. I will probably just ride it out unless i start to feel to bad but i actually feel OK today. I also like to keep my inject day on Thursday so if i was going to do another inject i probably should have done it yesterday so i could just stay on my thurs schedule. Again thanks to everyone who responded what a great board to be a part of! Best JIM
    thats funny that you added the day 6 comment...i also feel the same day 6 and 7....I even sometimes dont inject til day 8, 9 or 10 but usually 7

thats funny that you added the day 6 comment...i also feel the same day 6 and 7....I even sometimes dont inject til day 8, 9 or 10 but usually 7
    I have never done a injection past day 7. I guess in a sick kind of way i look forward to it. Some people like to keep the levels stable but i really like the rush you feel about 4 hours after you get a shot of test!

I have never done a injection past day 7. I guess in a sick kind of way i look forward to it. Some people like to keep the levels stable but i really like the rush you feel about 4 hours after you get a shot of test!
    no doubt....i also counted the days before....but after almost 4 years.....

i laughed when i read a post on this site a guy was writing and making the injection sound romantic/poetic....he went on about the smell of the alcohol and gauze the heart speeding up.....etc, etc...

valencia1 is offline Junior Member
    LOL, nothing poetic about it for me. After a year or so I am still a little apprehensive every time. I inject Tues / Fri now and it is working well for me. When I started TRT, I did 100mg once per week on Tuesday and I felt like I crashed by Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by valencia1 View Post
    LOL, nothing poetic about it for me. After a year or so I am still a little apprehensive every time. I inject Tues / Fri now and it is working well for me. When I started TRT, I did 100mg once per week on Tuesday and I felt like I crashed by Sunday.
    sorry to hear bro...only thing for me...i just hope i get a nice smooth muscle cuz sometimes gets a little pinchy..never aspirated blood in almost 4 years but will always aspirate

Well guys just an update. I did my inject Thursday night and now its Friday. I feel great again like i am on top of the world! So maybe i did have a bad inject or bad absorption but feeling much better now. Best JIM

Well guys just an update. I did my inject Thursday night and now its Friday. I feel great again like i am on top of the world! So maybe i did have a bad inject or bad absorption but feeling much better now. Best JIM
    good to hear bro...

btw...lookin lean as fvck bro keep up the good work

good to hear bro...

btw...lookin lean as fvck bro keep up the good work
    Thanks for the compliment! Its actually an old pic i am 2 or 3 percent leaner now. Its all about nutrition i was about 9 percent body fat before starting trt and my total t was 245 on a really good day! Boy i feel better on TRT though!

Thanks for the compliment! Its actually an old pic i am 2 or 3 percent leaner now. Its all about nutrition i was about 9 percent body fat before starting trt and my total t was 245 on a really good day! Boy i feel better on TRT though!
    yw, yeh i know what you mean....it was such a great feeling when i started trt...went from 22% down to 12%...
    well keep it up bro

yw, yeh i know what you mean....it was such a great feeling when i started trt...went from 22% down to 12%...
    well keep it up bro
    Awesome work Bro! Keep it up!

subnet is offline Associate Member
    well keep it up bro
    DAMN jpk - just from TRT or did you change anything else? How long did it take you btw?

didnt change anything...i had a healthy diet already and worked out everyday weights and cardio and had lost like 40lbs BEFORE trt so actually i was probably over 30% but was stuck around 240lbs and couldnt lose 1 more pound or gain any strength....i found this site got me some test and it melted off i added arimidex and became vascular around 222 and then ended up around 212...i liked being around 220 and around 13/14% better.... but it was all because of the test

subnet is offline Associate Member
    awesome! I know you mentioned before that you became vascular after arimidex - I'm definitely interested in that as well (have to wait until mid-April for my next blood work where we'll see my E2 levels). I want to cheat and get liquidex now but better play it by the Dr. instructions.

ok /highjack off!

i think jim got his thread answered anyway...think this post just became a hrt lounge...lol...yes...the test/esto ratio is most important

kingofthedt is offline New Member
    I had a bad injection the other week but I quickly figured out why. I took one look at the vial and there was a large, exotic structure of crystals building itself in the bottom. I warmed and shook.

Thread Information