Vulgargore is offline New Member

Question Swollen Legs and Feet?

Another thing I have noticed in the past few months is swelling of my calves and feet, to the point where if I press my finger into them, it will leave an indentation for a few moments.

Is this a common symptom with TRT? (I have had tests done such as Kidney and Liver function which came back fine and an ECG which was fine.)

Current Medication:

Nebido (Every 3 months for Low T)
    Dostinex (Cabergoline 0.5 mg weekly for hyperprolactinemia)
    Last edited by Vulgargore; 02-17-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Adding extra information.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i have never heard such a complaint here and have been on this site for 4 years...nebido is not common here in the u.s. yet....we've talked about the convenience of it in a few posts..but that side effect/complaint has never came up in those posts and/or any other trt that i've seen

flybynight is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgargore View Post
    Another thing I have noticed in the past few months is swelling of my calves and feet, to the point where if I press my finger into them, it will leave an indentation for a few moments.

Is this a common symptom with TRT? (I have had tests done such as Kidney and Liver function which came back fine and an ECG which was fine.)

Current Medication:

Nebido (Every 3 months for Low T)
    Dostinex (Cabergoline 0.5 mg weekly for hyperprolactinemia)
    I have similar issues... its called "pitted edema"... and yes, it can mean your heart or kidneys are having major problems OR some medication is causing you to retain some serious water. Of course, we know about the side effects of T... I can watch my ankles swell or go down based on my T levels. I'm living with it because other than being pretty freaky looking when you press into the area, it doesn't affect me.

Thread Information