Thread: GH Question

JackyThunder is offline You asked to be banned I obliged...good day!

GH Question

I am 22 YO and have done more then a couple cycles. I got my hands on some really good GH and was planning on doing 3 IU a day for 6 months. Im wondering what I can expect. My buddy who takes it says he just notices his hair and nails growing faster.

I was also wondering if there is a chance it would make my dick bigger.

durak is offline Member
    lol...

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    good troll..

but on a side note.. if you see a decrease in your body fat you should see an increase in length... there are studies to support that... if you are looking for girth.. you SOL

durak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    good troll..

But on a side note.. if you see a decrease in your body fat you should see an increase in length... There are studies to support that... If you are looking for girth.. You sol
    lol!!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    just don't pin direct into your dik!

tubs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    just don't pin direct into your dik!
    funny i heard if you did it could help with his 'issue'

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
    funny i heard if you did it could help with his 'issue'
    I'm NOT speaking from experience, but think about it. Pinning there? The skin is already pretty thin. 98% chance won't get an infection. but what about the 2%? And although stretchy, gains in length would require increasing the length of the urethra. How likely is that? And what about the vein? I've had wood so raging that I thought the vein was going to burst. Wouldn't there need to be increases there as well?

I've seen clinics on the web over in India that advertise a process that could take 2 years. You can google it for yourself.

I've never really seen a serious discussion on this topic past the BS stage....?

tubs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm NOT speaking from experience, but think about it. Pinning there? The skin is already pretty thin. 98% chance won't get an infection. but what about the 2%? And although stretchy, gains in length would require increasing the length of the urethra. How likely is that? And what about the vein? I've had wood so raging that I thought the vein was going to burst. Wouldn't there need to be increases there as well?

I've seen clinics on the web over in India that advertise a process that could take 2 years. You can google it for yourself.

I've never really seen a serious discussion on this topic past the BS stage....?
    dude, i was only joking

Vettester is offline Banned
    Kind of reminds me of this thread going around the lounge awhile back about shooting Synthol into the dick. LOL.

Sad thing is, you know there's at least one schmo out there somewhere walking into the ER with a swollen peter because he thought he could get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Kind of reminds me of this thread going around the lounge awhile back about shooting Synthol into the dick. LOL.

Sad thing is, you know there's at least one schmo out there somewhere walking into the ER with a swollen peter because he thought he could get away with it.
    ....no doubt! My point was, although no scientific basis I can point at, it's a friggin creepy idea!!!

Thread Information