Thread: confused?

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member

confused?

I was tested twice (168 and 153) and put on 1cc test cyp weekly.I have been at this for a couple of years and always tested 400 to 500.(Range 280 to 800 lab corp range) Went for blood work 2 weeks ago and came back at 53..I never missed a dose so where did it go?I know the labs were good cause he sent me back again ,3 days later and it was 56..Anyone ever experince the same? Dr did call in refill at 400 mgs week. I go see him the 22nd to see what he thinks..Just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else and what caused it cause im confused!!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    bad test... what else could it be?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yup sounds like either bunk test or who's doin the jabbin?

I buy the test at publix or wal mart,one is watson and the other is paddock labs...cant be bad test from both

As who is doin the jabbin I do it myself and have been for a couple years + and have been doin blood work every six months and its been good until now.its been running 700-800 at 200mg week..so im takin it up to 400mg a week per the doc

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like a bad test that needed to be repeated. How did you feel mentally and physically at that time?

Feelin like crap,I did repeat the test about 3 days later and it went from 53 to 56..I go back this month on the 22nd to talk to the dr and see what he thinks..His nurse said he wants a couple of mri"s but didnt say on what..One probably on the pituatary..Im goin to see if he wants blood after a couple of week of 400mgs.I have about 12 bottles in reserve all watson or paddock labs and its fresh not expired.

Thread Information