arizona32 is offline Junior Member

Have you had experience with Dr. Crisler?

I have an appt with Dr. Crisler Fri 3/19. I've been going to Ageless TRT in Phx. They were ok, but I have been concerned that they only test for T levels and PSA, rather that estradiol and all other hormones/etc. Also, they do not do prescriptions, so I have to drive across town every week to get my injection. And to be honest, the new doc isn't very good at injections, the last two left me quite sore.
    I also want to make sure that TRT is absolutely necessary. My original test came in at 216, and I was experiencing low libido, tired all the time, no motivation to do fun activities and poor recovery from exercise.
    I want to see Dr. Crisler to get an expert opinion, and if necessary to get a prescription so that I don't have to drive across town anymore.
    So does anyone have any input about Crisler? Any advice on questions to ask etc.
    I appreciate your help and advice.

Vettester is offline Banned
    I haven't, but I think someone was on here posting about him a month or two ago. Click the "Search" button and see if something comes up.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I'm not familiar with him, but I'm here in PHX, too, and my regular ol' family doc/general practioner ordered my lab work and wrote me a script for test cyp. No muss, no fuss and he's a really good guy to work with. Believes in treating the patient, not the lab scores. PM me if you'd like more info or his contact info.

durak is offline Member
    wow... wish I lived there... I am using a clinic and have to buy from their compound pharmacy... expensive!

Thread Information