talstar is offline Junior Member

Good to switch test?

I was wondering if switching to test e would be a wise thing to do? Does your body get use to one test and would going to another test have any benefit?

urbanbody is offline Member
    It will be ok. Are you on cyp now?

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    My Dr switched me from test E to Test C because of the puffy face sides i had developed.
    My understanding from the educational threads on this side is the only difference is the esters which allow the body to absord the test at different rates...between 7 (Test P)and 14 days (Test C) if memory serves. But the test is test.
    And i would avail yourself to the educational threads ...i downloaded and printed and highlighted them 2+ years ago when i began HRT cause you damned sure will not get the info from you GP or endo.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    cant remember whiteowl....did the puffy face go away after changing esters?

talstar is offline Junior Member
    I know they are suppose to be the same, just wondering if anybody has switched noticed a difference.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I switched to e from c and I like it a lot better. I have fewer sides on e for some reason. Bloat went down, not having to take as much adex, bp went down and rbc's don't seem as high. Maybe my body is just now really getting used to the extra t though.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    I switched to e from c and I like it a lot better. I have fewer sides on e for some reason. Bloat went down, not having to take as much adex, bp went down and rbc's don't seem as high. Maybe my body is just now really getting used to the extra t though.
    this is interesting...my bp i sometimes in the 130 range which i dont like...i guess it wouldnt hurt to try...are the costs the same

durak is offline Member
    side effects go down from e to c to p. the bloating is a main difference. Asked about switching from c to p today. because p dose is twice-three times a week it costs that much more. I decided to stay on c.

this cost estimate is from a compounding pharmacy, primary pharmacy results may differ.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    jpkman...yes it did...think there was about a 12# drop overall after one full year test e and about 2 months into test c.

fummins is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    jpkman...yes it did...think there was about a 12# drop overall after one full year test e and about 2 months into test c.
    I just posted a thread in this forum regarding some swelling i am experiencing. Where specifically was your swelling if i may ask, and what dosage were you using? Thanks

Thread Information