akbig1 is offline Junior Member

Past month on Trt results

After blood results showed this a month ago:

Test Total 930 range 250-1100
    Test Free % 2.52 range 1.5-2.2
    Test Free 234 range 35-155

DHT 59 range 25-75

Estrodial 62 range 8-43

I was feeling great, strong morning woods everyday and in the gym was great. My doc and I both felt that the E was too high (scared of gyno) so he prescribed me Adex. The first two weeks I took .5mg on the injection days (2x/week). The past two weeks I have been taking .25mg on injection days because I felt the drop in E. After feeling my estrogen going down which is good however I also been having side effects with the adex such as body parts falling asleep and a little bit lower sex drive. I have a minor case of puberty induced gyno so having a high E2 is not what I want either . I do plan on getting my E checked asap as well as a full panel in a few months to see the numbers.

Just looking for some opinions on whether its worth having a "high" E2 but feeling great and having a better chance of gyno or other problems with a high e2 or have "better or normal" numbers and feeling ok/good sexually but having sides with Adex ?

durak is offline Member
    1. Thanks so much for post this!
    2. What were your numbers before you started?
    3. What is your mg per week of test?? (most interested in this)
    4. High E2 is even dangerous. E2 above 30 adds to cardiac risk.
    5. Tell him you are having sides with Adex and see if he will let you try Aromasin for a month.
    6. You must control the E2.

Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    1. Thanks so much for post this!
    2. What were your numbers before you started?
    3. What is your mg per week of test?? (most interested in this)
    4. High E2 is even dangerous. E2 above 30 adds to cardiac risk.
    5. Tell him you are having sides with Adex and see if he will let you try Aromasin for a month.
    6. You must control the E2.
    1.5 years ago it was 257 then check again 5 months later after no therapy it was at 187 ; E2 at 34 ish

I was put on compounded cream for 6 months at 15% dose put me at 450 total; E2 no change

Went on test C at 300mg a week levels went to 2000 total, e at 74, lowered to 200mg went down to current numbers.

I will be stopping the adex for 2 weeks to see if the falling asleep sides go away if they do I can guess that it was the Adex. I want to get a blood test asap while I am still on the adex regiment to see the numbers.

I know but at what cost lol

I am scared about the falling asleep of legs, arms. (stroke, diabetes and a bunch of other scary things) Its very odd too since I was extremely vascular when I was lean and now not really lean but still have great pumps at the gym so unsure about circulation.
    Last edited by akbig1; 04-19-2010 at 11:31 PM.

durak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akbig1 View Post
    1.5 years ago it was 257 then check again 5 months later after no therapy it was at 187 ; E2 at 34 ish

I was put on compounded cream for 6 months at 15% dose put me at 450 total; E2 no change

Went on test C at 300mg a week levels went to 2000 total, e at 74, lowered to 200mg went down to current numbers.

I will be stopping the adex for 2 weeks to see if the falling asleep sides go away if they do I can guess that it was the Adex. I want to get a blood test asap while I am still on the adex regiment to see the numbers.

I know but at what cost lol

I am scared about the falling asleep of legs, arms. (stroke, diabetes and a bunch of other scary things) Its very odd too since I was extremely vascular when I was lean and now not really lean but still have great pumps at the gym so unsure about circulation.
    What makes you think the Adex is causing the falling asleep stuff? That would bother me as well.

Whats you blood pressure?

It has only happened after I started taking the Adex, its also listed on the side effects list. Not sure ill check tomorrow

durak is offline Member
    Interesting... I would ask for an Aromasin script and see if that helps. You can also buy it on ar-r under the name stane. 12.5 mg ed would do. 12.5 eod after that.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Might want to cut t down to 100-140 and see what happens. That should still put you in the top range and I bet your e2 will be either under control or easier to control. What is your %bf?

currently its around 16%

Blood test was done today, tested for test free and total, cbc and estrodial. I did this to see what the effects have been while on arimidex . Ill post the results when I receive them.

New results:

1380 total
    >49 range 9.3-26.5
    estrodial 62 range 7-42

I will be lowering the dose to 150 a week and taking .5mg arimidex instead of .25 2x a week. Next blood test in 4 weeks.

durak is offline Member
    New results:

1380 total
    >49 range 9.3-26.5
    estrodial 62 range 7-42

I will be lowering the dose to 150 a week and taking .5mg arimidex instead of .25 2x a week. Next blood test in 4 weeks.
    So on 200mg you had one test at 930 and not this one at 1380. What changed? Whats your free?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    So Arimidex at .25mg 2x a week did absolutely nothing to your E2 levels. Maybe instead of bumping it up to .5mg 2x a week you could try .25mg EOD. Maybe only taking it 2x a week is causing a spike/rebound effect, cause it's half-life is 36 hours.

I'm battling high E2 problems currently. Mine tested at 71 in a range of 0-54 last time and my doc wanted to bump up my Arimidex dose to .5mg 5x a week. Just wanted to give you another example.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    So Arimidex at .25mg 2x a week did absolutely nothing to your E2 levels. Maybe instead of bumping it up to .5mg 2x a week you could try .25mg EOD. Maybe only taking it 2x a week is causing a spike/rebound effect, cause it's half-life is 36 hours.

I'm battling high E2 problems currently. Mine tested at 71 in a range of 0-54 last time and my doc wanted to bump up my Arimidex dose to .5mg 5x a week. Just wanted to give you another example.

I read up on the half life it says an avg of 48 so Ill try .25 EOD but I am also lowering my T dose so both should help. x

http://www.google.com/search?source=...=half&gs_rfai=

Dropped the dosage to 150mg per week and taking .5mg EOD of arimidex as of 10 days ago. Ive dropped lots of water recently. In 10 days i have lost 8lbs (probably all water). Definitely feeling good and havent had any adverse sides this past week. Ill be getting a blood test in 4 weeks to see what it has done exactly

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Dropped the dosage to 150mg per week and taking .5mg EOD of arimidex as of 10 days ago. Ive dropped lots of water recently. In 10 days i have lost 8lbs (probably all water). Definitely feeling good and havent had any adverse sides this past week. Ill be getting a blood test in 4 weeks to see what it has done exactly
    Good to hear. Anxious to see blood results when you get them. Please post 'em up for a reference.

Thread Information