Thread: The Pump

durak is offline Member

The Pump

Question:

At one point 10 years ago I ran a 200mg cycle per week for 10 weeks. This was enough to create the pump feeling... every time I left the gym my muscles felt like they were going to explode out of my skin.

Now on TRT at 200mg a week I have worked out a few times and don't really get that true pump feeling. Whats different? Because of age do I need something else in my diet?

Do each of you get the pump?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Durak, the "Pump" is still there. It just takes some time getting back in the swing on things. After a few months of muscle memory coming back, you should start to see things the way they once were. Just got to hit it week-in and week-out for a little while and you'll see it come alive again!

bowers32 is offline Junior Member
    Good question Durak.... I have been on 200mg for about 4 weeks now and feel no different at all in the gym.

durak is offline Member
    From what I remember it takes about 4-6 weeks to really kick in. I do feel a difference just not that major pump that was so addicting I would drop off my date at 10pm so I could hit the gym before it closed at 11pm.... lol.... sad, so sad.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    My 3rd week on TRT I felt like Superman. Had a couple of insane days of lifting that had me pumped as hell. Plus I was running a scoop of jack3d pre-workout. I still get a nice pump but not as pronounced as that one week.

Thread Information