So I've been on TRT for a few months now, my main concern has been libido, energy, and anxiety. Initially my overall T was in the 400s. They didn't test free (I didn't know to ask for it). My first labs I got back I was at 776 overall, and had a sex drive for a few weeks there so I continued on... but my libido started whimpering again. Just got my new results back.

Overall test 976
Free test 25.3
Estradiol 48.9

Currently on 180 cyp a week, they want to lower to 150 and add .5mg arimidex 2x weekly. Also taking 250 HCG the last two days before my test shot, plan on continuing that obviously.

Part of me wants to smack them and tell them leave me on the higher dose of test- I've been gaining in the gym and looking better, but the other part of me says if I'm not feeling better what's the point? But at least they prescribed arimidex.

The one thing I do know is that every time I have taken 6-bromo I felt good. High libido, low anxiety, sense of well being. Adding test didn't seem to fix it like bromo did. Is it possible I just have an estrogen sensitive libido? And of that's the case, is .5 arimidex 2x weekly going to help? Can I pop it daily at first to get my engine running?