crg
    crg is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp back logged? WTF

I called CVS for a refill, NO test cyp on hand and it's back logged from the manufacture. Called Walgreens, same story. No idea of when it will be available. Anybody having this problem? Im in VA, and NO test cyp to be had (legally) WTF???

matt77 is offline Member
    Have seen this posted a few times over the past 6 months. Must be all the Low T ads. Did you try walmart? Maybe look into a mail order pharmacy.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    had no issues, ordered today

crg
    walmart also a no-go. in my area cvs/walgreens/walmart all use the same vendor. the vendor (sandoz) states no cyp until sept

i can get test E in powder form though..so, looks like Im using E now

e is pretty much the same thing

Vettester is offline Banned
    Nobody has came up short on me (yet). Must have something to do with BP - LOL.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    this is concerning but why couldnt the geeks whip up a bunch of vials of cyp til september? wtf?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    There has been an outbreak of pharmacy robberies, especially in the midwest. I think Missouri has had about a dozen so far, hitting CVS, and the rest, taking all the Testosterone , oxys, percs,zanax, and anything else that sells on the streets. I think that is why they must call it the show me state, cause someone sho is. That could have some inpact on it being slow on availability.

crg
    "why couldnt the geeks whip up a bunch of vials " good question, hopefully "Sandoz" is not really some dude from the lab forum making this stuff up in his bathtub

"Must have something to do with GW'...fixed that for you

"There has been an outbreak of pharmacy robberies"...if I cant get any in the state of VA, somebody stole a sh*tload of test

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I get Watson Brand from Walgreens out here in California, but have used Sandoz before too, and no they're not UGL's

Company Overview
    Sandoz - a healthy decision
    Sandoz is a Novartis company with a reputation for quality going back to its roots in the 19th century (foundation of Sandoz by Edouard Sandoz in 1886).
    The Sandoz Vision is to be the main provider of high quality, affordable medicines helping secure long-term access to healthcare for people around the world.
    Sandoz, a global generics leader, develops, produces and markets medicines that are no longer protected by patents, along with pharmaceutical and biotechnological active substances.
    Sandoz offers patients approximately 1.000 molecules worldwide.
    Sandoz medicines are available to about 90% of the world’s population.
    Sandoz produces far more than just traditional off-patent products. We differentiate ourselves from other companies by developing and producing differentiated products that require an exceptionally high degree of expertise and knowledge and often involve complex high-tech delivery systems. These range from oral solids and inhalers through patch technologies to state-of-the-art biosimilars – approved versions of biopharmaceutical medicines.
    Sandoz has eight major global development centers and a worldwide network of production sites and technology centers of excellence.
    Sandoz reported generic pharmaceutical sales of USD 7.5 billion in 2009 and employs more than 23,000 associates in 130 countries.
    Sandoz global headquarters are based in Holzkirchen, Germany, just south of Munich.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 06-18-2010 at 06:27 AM.

my cyp came from there (sandoz)for a brief time but think now is sicor(publix)

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    try Target.. haven't had any issues there if they don't have it in they get it the next day

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    try a compounding pharmacy

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    My pharmacy used to have it on hand, but now has to order and takes 24 hours.

crg
    the way it works in my area, I'd assume everywhere else, is pharmacies have regional vendors. all pharmacies use the same couple of suppliers, I've contacted CVS, Walgreens, Wallmart, Kmart, Rite Aid, Target and they all have zero in stock and the two regional suppliers state there is a back logg from the manufacture.

also found out something else, you can only transfer a script once for schedule III drugs..no pharmacy hopping, it's a federal law

trying to get a new script for Test E...the doc I use moves like a frickin glacier

check your inbox

BillyBob210 is offline Junior Member
    Bet they had plenty of freaking gels on hand!

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member
    I had Sicor, and it was on backlog until 08/10, they got me Watson however, go figure, LA (Ca) area

crg
    I'm good, just got a new script for 200mg TE.... its all gooood

Ao Chalong is offline New Member
    I got 4000mg (2 vials) of Test Depot a couple of days ago from my hrt provider, no wait and no mention of any backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by xpunksurferx View Post
    I had Sicor, and it was on backlog until 08/10, they got me Watson however, go figure, LA (Ca) area
    I liked watson...seems more professional looking than sicor

I always got Watson in the past, this time they sent me Pfizer Depo-Testosterone , so maybe the generics are under some pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ao Chalong View Post
    I always got Watson in the past, this time they sent me Pfizer Depo-Testosterone, so maybe the generics are under some pressure.
    from what i've heard you got the best quality on the market

crg
    funny thing on my new script for the TE, I still have the orginal for TC. So, now I have two refillable scripts. I'll pick up the TE tonight and they have also placed the TC on order. I'll have a little extra for later..

I've always kind of thought that the generics were interchangeable with the "brand names"..... I won't know for a while yet until I finish off the open vial Watson. If I actually notice any difference, I'll try to remember to post something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ao Chalong View Post
    I've always kind of thought that the generics were interchangeable with the "brand names"..... I won't know for a while yet until I finish off the open vial Watson. If I actually notice any difference, I'll try to remember to post something about it.
    yes thats the way it should be....advil=ibuprofen, etc. etc.

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    i got the we're going to be running short for the for-seeable future at Walmart the other day. They managed to get me 6 1ml vials the following week. But my regular 10ml watson was not in stock with no order fill date. They also couldn't get any Test E.

6 1 mls are about 6 weeks for me and I had an extra 10ml sitting. But may have to look at other options if there are any in the future.

Thread Information