Thread: HCG Questions

tubs is offline Associate Member

HCG Questions

I just started taking hcg . I take 500mg 2x a week. On my second shot I felt totally wiped out and could not get out of bed all day, is this normal? will this get better? should I cut my dose? next pin was set for tomorrow and I may just skip it.

Plan to ask the doc tomorrow but wondered what your thoughts are?
    tia

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    i take 500mg twice a week and that is certainly not the reaction that i get.. i didn't get the reaction when i was taking 1000mg EOD...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    mg or iu?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    mg or iu?
    sorry i.u.

25 on a insulin needle

Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    i take 500mg twice a week and that is certainly not the reaction that i get.. i didn't get the reaction when i was taking 1000mg EOD...
    thanks pbd

seems odd that it would something else

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    doh IU for me duh...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've never had that reaction from hcg , perhaps you're coming down with something?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I've never had that reaction from hcg, perhaps you're coming down with something?
    Don't really feel like it.

I guess i will try the pin tomorrow and see what happens - i could use a day off if need be (which is what i was worried about)

Does anyone get any sides from hcg ? (sorry to say i never really looked into much - seemed simple enough)

Vettester is offline Banned
    No sides for me, just positive reaction from the testes!

Just curious, are you taking it IM or SubQ?

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    No sides for me, just positive reaction from the testes!

Just curious, are you taking it IM or SubQ?
    subq

thanks vetteman
    and everyone else that posted

i will give it a go right after work tomorrow

bowers32 is offline Junior Member
    I am with you brother..... HCG always knocks me out.... when I first started TRT I was taking doses that high... and that seems like a high dose to me... unless you are just starting and are really trying to fire up the "boys"...

But every single time I take HCG, i have a an affect. I know that most people don't, cause I have asked this same question several times on this board. So while most people don't have a problem with it,,, obviously some of us do.

500iu would knock me on my ass for a day or two... I mean massive headaches the whole works.... Even now that I am down to 200iu 3x a week... every single time I take a shot at night, the next day I always have a mild headache.. tired eyes etc...

Sitting here right now I have that cause I took 200iu last night... so while it is rare, the answer is yes, it can have that affect on you.

The other question is what are taking with it? If you are on high dose of antiE, then that with the HCG can also wipe you out... I went through that hell as well.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Taking a stab out in left field, but maybe there's some sort of allergy condition related here with the few that experience these issues with HCG .

bowers32 is offline Junior Member
    thats an interesting thought Vette... though i have no known other allergys at all,,,, never have.... I just seem to be one of those if there can be a side affect I will probably have it.

My BP is always right on line... not too high.. but not really low.. has been that way since I was 145 lbs and 18 years old... so not sure it is a bp issue that causes the headaches...

At least now, the headaches and tired eyes I get the day after is managable and not like before when it was brutal....

don't want to hijack the thread but wanted to confirm with the OP that there is someone out here that has expierenced what he has

Quote Originally Posted by bowers32 View Post
    thats an interesting thought Vette... though i have no known other allergys at all,,,, never have.... I just seem to be one of those if there can be a side affect I will probably have it.

My BP is always right on line... not too high.. but not really low.. has been that way since I was 145 lbs and 18 years old... so not sure it is a bp issue that causes the headaches...

At least now, the headaches and tired eyes I get the day after is managable and not like before when it was brutal....

don't want to hijack the thread but wanted to confirm with the OP that there is someone out here that has expierenced what he has
    thanks for the info. I did not pin it yet today. I think I will take the whole 500iu's and see what happens. If it hits me like a ton of bricks again i will know for sure it is from the hcg

i will update tomorrow - if i don't it is because i am to tired lol

I also seem to get every side effect of everything

and since you asked (and anyone else interested) i am taking .5mg of arimidex 2x a week.

Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
    thanks for the info. I did not pin it yet today. I think I will take the whole 500iu's and see what happens. If it hits me like a ton of bricks again i will know for sure it is from the hcg

i will update tomorrow - if i don't it is because i am to tired lol

I also seem to get every side effect of everything

and since you asked (and anyone else interested) i am taking .5mg of arimidex 2x a week.
    pinned yesterday at 8:30 and had no issues. I guess I was just a under the weather, really didn't think so but it went fine.

Thread Information