rpgove is offline New Member

TRT almost 1.5 yrs

43 yrs old
    185lbs
    Original Test results were around 325 (low end of normal)

I'm on a bi-weekly injection at docs office and have been self injecting every other week. No the doc doesn't know. Doc originally put me on test because I was having mood swings and always felt tired. After taking the test, I felt much better.

Now after almost a year and half I'm still taking 200mg a week and I feel dead ass tired by mid afternoon. Advise Please!!

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    Have you been checking your levels? Get bloodwork done, see if it is elevated estrogen or something. Also, not telling your doc isn't going to get you proper help or advice. If your doc isn't cool with giving you the proper level for what you need, get a new doc.

Bloodwork is always your first line of defense. Feeling dead ass tired by mid day can be anything - it can be completely unrelated to your TRT, so if I were you I would get see a doctor and make sure to get a complete blood panel done

Vettester is offline Banned
    Agree with ReBilly. Could be a host of things, so run some panels to see what's happening inside. Has your diet been OK? Able to integrate exercise into your program? Let us know.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    wouldn't it make more sense for test cyp to do 200 once a week then splitting it between two doses?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    You could use vitamin b12 for an increase in energy?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Agree with above. I would get blood work done and see where your estrogen is at.

eregitano is offline Junior Member
    there's a ton of docs out there who would be more than happy to perscribe 200 cc/week of cyp if your doc won't. it' easier and much cheaper.

Oh and get the BW done. You really need to dial in those levels to feel optimal.

BTW are you self medicating with anything else?

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eregitano View Post
    there's a ton of docs out there who would be more than happy to perscribe 200 cc/week of cyp if your doc won't. it' easier and much cheaper.

Oh and get the BW done. You really need to dial in those levels to feel optimal.

BTW are you self medicating with anything else?
    ^^ x2

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    also agree BLOODWORK
    in addition....SLEEPIN OK?
    any other symptoms other than mid day drag?

rpgove is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the advise. To answer some of the questions, I am sleeping pretty good, and the diet is good, not great but good. I don't eat fast food, and try to eat healthy, With the occasional beer or two on the weekends. I work out at least 5 days a week and run about 20 miles during the same period. I just seem to run out of gas around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I'll have the doc check order some blood work for me and ask him to check everything. Thanks again.

Thread Information