Thread: LOW Test

kolaking is offline Associate Member

LOW Test

My last blood work showed total test at 59 in the 250 to 800 mean range. The last cycle I ran was in the summer of 09 and it was a short 6 maybe eight week cycle of test enth and tren .......250/twice week and 150 eod respectively. After this cycle my libido was fine . Around the first of the year i noticed my libido and thoughts of women and sex started to diminish. The first of Feb I was attacked by someone with a baseball bat and hit in the face 4 times, in response of self defense I killed the guy with my knife. I had PTSD for months with my libido getting worse all the while until my blood work on 5/18 was taken. I'm 39 and attribute some to this as well as being Hep-C. I was given a 200mg shot of cyp. wednesay. With my test level being this low does anyone think I'll ever be able to get it back into the normal range with some TRT and maybe HCG ? I can't believe that I have never really ran too many cycles maybe 3 or 4 since 07 with one long cycle of about 10 months for the first one and my Test levels are this low. I hope it's just a combination of all the factors that have went on lately and it can be reversed. Any recomendations or thoughts on my problem would be extremely appreciated. I love women too much to be uninterested in them. Thnx......KK

Vettester is offline Banned
    I don't think I read anywhere about you trying to do a PCT when you finished your cycles. Sounds like you shutdown your HPTA pretty good.

Here's the thing, if you are hoping to find away to restore your natural levels, taking exogenous testosterone like cypionate will only continue to keep your natural levels suppressed. The longer you go, the less chance for success.

Considering the situation and your age, I suspect you're going to be looking at TRT for the long haul. Keep an eye on the estrogen; both Cypionate and HCG will contribute to elevated scores, but be careful at the same time with any oral therapies you take to prevent it due to the Hep C.

Props to you for managing to make it this far! Sounds like you could make this year into a movie. Hopefully it's all good from hereon out.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    sorry about your run of bad luck

in answer to your first question...yes...

find a good doc.....and you can learn a lot of first hand experience in this forum

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    I did run a little Letro. I had left over to combat some gyno followed by some Nolva to keep down the estro spike.
    Last edited by kolaking; 04-02-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Thread Information