AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

Starting TRT Today

So got my bloodwork back and can get TRT. The clinic wants to much for there product so im going through my guy. . .. %100 pharmaceutical grade gear .. .any who here is my question i currently have One 10ml of test E 300 mg per ml and One 10 ml Tests Prop 200 mg per ml. how would you recommend using this for aprox 10 weeks ( or however long it can be strung out) until i get my next batch? i know 200mg cyp or enanthte per week is standard but i want to incorporate the prop to kick start me because i have no libido as well as other symptoms and want them squelched as soon as possible. . . . On that note i did a 1 cc injection today of 300mg test E to get me going im to inpatient and want these symptoms to subside.

So in summation
    1 10ml test e 300 mg per ml
    1 10 ml test prop 200 mg per ml

any thoughts or opinions are great appreciated .

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why don't you go to an endocrinologist instead of an anti-aging clinic so your insurance will cover it and you can be monitored and have bloodwork done by a doctor?

Most starting doses are more like 100mg/week, btw.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    100 mg of Test Prop should be way plenty and 200 mg of Test Cyp or Enth will have your nuts sucked plumb up to your belly button by daylight tomorrow. You will have the hardest hardon youve had since you were 17 on the smaller dosage. I would go a little easy if you have never done test before and make damn sure you have some arimidex or at least nolva if you are going to use higher dosages.

mase1834 is offline New Member
    200mg of test cyp or enth will not have your nuts sucked up to your belly button by morning. you will not even feel the effects of cyp or enth until somewhere around week 4

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mase1834 View Post
    200mg of test cyp or enth will not have your nuts sucked up to your belly button by morning. you will not even feel the effects of cyp or enth until somewhere around week 4

this really depends on how low his levels are. I have a friend that his levels were so low he did 1 shot of test cyp 200 mg 1 cc and was flying feeling great before the day was over.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had ridiculous morning wood today, and it's only been 3 days since my first 100mg Test Cyp shot, so everyone feels things in different time frames I guess.

Thread Information