durak is offline Member

Durak's 2nd TRT Log

My first log was tainted by a sickness that started in April. This log skips that period and starts anew.

Background

T of 241 when I started trt in feburary.
    Height 5'10, weight 185

An unknown sickness and meds trying to deal with it put on 30lbs in April and 30lbs in May. So by June I gained 60lbs and went to a clinic in florida.

Drs figured out I have an autoimmune disease and changed medication.
    Currently on 5 antihistamines and the immune suppressant cellcept. I do not know what impact they will have.

Started diet around June 16th.

As of 8/17 I've lost 35 lbs withou exercise since June 16th and intend to lose 20 more in 4 weeks with 5 days wk exercise program.

Current protocol
    150mg Cypionate divided 2xwk
    250iu HCG E3D
    B-12 shot with T injections.
    .5mg liquidex orally with T injections.
    75mcg T3 daily

Thoughts
    Considering dropping the HCG for daily or EOD clomid.... Not sure yet and dosage is undetermined.

Also going gluten-free from this point forward.

Labs will be submitted at end of month. Results will be posted.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's so much going on here it's going to be hard to give a good response. Those are some serious weight fluctuations over very short periods of time.

durak is offline Member
    Lol... You're tellin' me. It should be straight forward from here on out.

Basically, losing weight and starting back trt.

subnet is offline Associate Member
    jesus man, I'm glad you're doing OK now. Sounds like you've been through a brutal period. I remember you mentioning that you had anaphlaxis from the B-12 but I'm guessing since you're taking it again it was all in response to your auto-immune issues. I just started on the B-12 injects 2 weeks ago but your story scared the sh!t out of me when I was thinking of trying it.

I'm guessing that a lot of your weight was water weight? Also, is your current TRT protocol the same as before you got ill? Curious as to whether/how your Test and E2 numbers changed since the sickness?

keep us updated!

Sub

durak is offline Member
    Thanks... I would say my reaction to tamox was just autoimmune as well (hence why no one ever heard of such a reaction).

in early may I switched to 125mg of test prop but never got tested. 3 weeks before I went to the clinic I stopped trt in order to have low test levels for the endo I went to. That test came back test level of 31.... lol... so she was sold on my trt and it is covered via insurance.

I stopped went back on prop 5 minutes after the blood test and switched last week to 150mg of test-c (what she wanted) per week.

I will post levels at the end of the month.

As for the weight. 1 month of prednisone packed some serious fat. I would say probably 10lbs water, 40 lbs of some kinda low grade fat, and 10lbs of muscle from mild working out from march to mid june.
    Last edited by durak; 08-17-2010 at 12:51 PM.

PPC
    PPC is offline Super Knowledgeable ~ Female Member
    Durak,

Have you looked into LDN (low dose naltrexone) therapy for your auto immune condition? It raises endorphins which fight auto immune issues. Some AA docs are now subscribing it. I am about to start it, less for auto immune but more for cancer prevention.

Dr Dach in Florida has some great articles on it. There are also LDN forums. Just a thought.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what is your dose of b12?

durak is offline Member
    usually 1/2 cc... no reason for that particular dose. how about you?

durak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PPC View Post
    Durak,

Have you looked into LDN (low dose naltrexone) therapy for your auto immune condition? It raises endorphins which fight auto immune issues. Some AA docs are now subscribing it. I am about to start it, less for auto immune but more for cancer prevention.

Dr Dach in Florida has some great articles on it. There are also LDN forums. Just a thought.
    Thx will look into it.

Thread Information