trix8 is offline Associate Member

how long before your libido improved

Im kinda taking a poll to see what type of test you used and how long before you felt your libido improve

Started on a 200mg shot of Test Cyp my first day; three days later I began applying 5% Testim Gel daily. After about the 2-3 week, my libido spiked then dropped off. It wasn't until almost a year later when I began taking an AI [Arimidex ] and got my E2 down did my libido *truly* return.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    started on gel...didnt think my libido was lacking but still went from freak to super freak in less than a week

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Probably week three or four.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I took my first 200mg/ml test cyp shot and half way through the night I could not sleep because of priaprism. Chased my little bride around the house for 5 days, I was extremely on the hunt for 4 or 5 days after injection. It finally settled down a little in about 4 months when I started taking the injection at 100mg/ml every 4 days and kept test levels more even.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm about 2 weeks in now, and while my erections feel "harder", I don't really have any noticable change to my actual desire levels.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by trix8 View Post
    Im kinda taking a poll to see what type of test you used and how long before you felt your libido improve
    how bout you any trix?

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    well im on coming up to week 3 of susta 250mg a week, havnt really felt to much yet, not even the bloat or back acne, before i started, had a test level of 320

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I noticed night wood same day i first injected. But, overall improvement was about three weeks. I have heard some say and I tend to agree, that the best improvement in libido is during the ramp up and ramp down from your weekly or bi-weekly high level of t or at the beginning or end of a cycle. Which tends to tell me that lower doses (50-100 every3.5) may better overall for a healthly libido. Just my thoughts.

Flats

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I did a month of gel and nothing. I then switched to injections (Test-C) and one week later I was getting erections just walking around the mall. It was like I was 15 again.

Vettester is offline Banned
    If you're secondary hypo add some HCG to your program. The testicles will get stimulated and more productive. Give it about a month to really kick in.

BillyBob210 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    If you're secondary hypo add some HCG to your program. The testicles will get stimulated and more productive. Give it about a month to really kick in.
    And if you are primary?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob210 View Post
    And if you are primary?
    Then probably not. If the testicles don't have the ability to function properly or get enhanced with a little assistance, then the only thing to work with is exogenous test to increase the serum levels.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    After 6months my drive had gone down quite a bit but I still had wood all night. My doc give me some anastrazole (arimidex ) and in a couple days I was hornier than ever. I guess my estrogen - test ratio was a little out of wack. No matter what though I am liking it!

subnet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    After 6months my drive had gone down quite a bit but I still had wood all night. My doc give me some anastrazole (arimidex) and in a couple days I was hornier than ever. I guess my estrogen - test ratio was a little out of wack. No matter what though I am liking it!
    I really never had a bad libido, but I noticed in a few weeks. Of course, when I went on an AI (Adex) about 3 months later, it really made a big difference as my E2 was way too high.

Thread Information