IIceMan is offline Junior Member

My TRT experience with HCG

Ive been on TRT (HCG ) since june of this year. My Dr wanted me on 2000iu e3 days for 6 weeks and then do blood work. But I felt 2000iu was too much so I bumped it down to 1000iu. When I started my HCG I also started a test prop cycle at 50mg ed for 8 weeks then I continued with the HCG for another 6-7 weeks and got blood work done.

Before I started the prop and HCG my test levels were as follows
    Test serum 111... 280-800
    Free test 2.6... 9.3-26-5

I wasnt expecting big numbers from the HCG alone and wanted to do test for my TRT but my doc just wanted to see how well I did with the HCG. Well to my surprise my levels were great. 660 great. All that on HCG alone and after taking prop for 8 weeks at that. Usually after a cycle I feel like crap for a long time and lose 70% of my gains. But this time after my prop cycle I felt great as if I never came off. And I also kept all my gains.

She offered me to go on test if I wanted after my results came back, but im deff not going to. If I can keep my balls pumpin and keep my test levels up, then why not. I have an appointment with her in about a week. I wanted to ask her about long term HCG use. But what do you guys think about longterm HCG use even if I bump it down to 500iu e3days???

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i wouldnt call hcg trt, and it can shut you down just the same if you stay on it too long. i can relate to the losing 70% gains part, i too was one of the 'lose most of it' guys. trt has completly turned all around for me. some of the more experienced trt guys will be along to advise you soon enough mate

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    I would do the same thing bro, I love HCG more than the test. But HCG desensitizes your boys to the leutenizing hormone that makes them work if you take too much or for too long, potentially causing permanent damage. You can keep your boys pumpin on 250IU 2x weekly the last two days before your next test shot and you have a lesser chance of shut down, and you can control your test and dial it in super exact with a weekly shot of test. That's the standard because it works. Your balls will feel good, you'll probably retain your gains the way you did when your test was dialed in through HCG alone, and I'm pretty sure you have a lesser risk of permanent damage.

Thread Information