sirupate is offline Member

Question Kick Start "The Boys"

Just curious and have a question. If after having been on TRT for about nine months and you wanted to kick-start "the boys" again, which med. and what dose would you use? Would your preferred choice be clomid or HCG ? Do you maintain a continuous level of either med., or do you cycle one of them? Is there a better choice than either clomid or HCG? Thanks for any replies.

sirp

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just wondering which way you are leaning after your research?

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    Just wondering which way you are leaning after your research?
    I haven't done enough research to have a feel for it yet. I was hoping someone else here had done some homework, or has actual experience with the question. In reading about clomid, it seems to have the same problem with your body's feedback loop as does testosterone ....that is, if you provide an exogenous source, your body then makes less. So maybe a continuous level of medication isn't the way to go.

sirp

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    hcg ...and yes most will run a continuous dose along with the rest of their TRT

Of course we will help you - but the best way to form your own opinion other than trial and error is to read other's experiences and as you know this place if full of them. No way are you going to get 1/1000 of the info from replies to this thread as you would from this site as a whole and the internet.

I would run HCG 250 twice a week to start with, you can back down from that and see if 250 or 300 once a week meets your needs.
    But there are many different protocols, and many other factors to consider such as your lab results. HCG might increase t production, could also effect E2 and free t + others.

I am sure you will get some different answers here, just do some of your own homework so you can make a somewhat informed decision if you are not going to be taking it under a doc's supervision.

hope that helps

Vettester is offline Banned
    HCG would be the route to go. You will need to adjust your test dosage to compensate the endogenous production that will occur with taking HCG, as mentioned by Flats. I presume you didn't go on TRT due to any primary testicular conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    HCG would be the route to go. You will need to adjust your test dosage to compensate the endogenous production that will occur with taking HCG, as mentioned by Flats. I presume you didn't go on TRT due to any primary testicular conditions?
    No. The doc thinks it is pituitary. I do bloodwork in about a week and visit the endo a week after that.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Yea, then HCG for sure if it's pituitary. Smaller, continuous dosages as mentioned above will be your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    Of course we will help you - but the best way to form your own opinion other than trial and error is to read other's experiences and as you know this place if full of them. No way are you going to get 1/1000 of the info from replies to this thread as you would from this site as a whole and the internet.

I would run HCG 250 twice a week to start with, you can back down from that and see if 250 or 300 once a week meets your needs.
    But there are many different protocols, and many other factors to consider such as your lab results. HCG might increase t production, could also effect E2 and free t + others.

I am sure you will get some different answers here, just do some of your own homework so you can make a somewhat informed decision if you are not going to be taking it under a doc's supervision.

hope that helps
    Until today, I had never looked around at the rest of Site forums...just staying in this one There is a lot of information there, so my apologies for having asked without looking around first. I had sort of assumed that since I'm not really a bodybuilder, that the rest of the Site would not be of interest to me. I was wrong...lots of good information here.

Jeff

dosXX is offline Member
    another option or a good addition to HCG is HMG very expensive though but effective as the several clinical studies concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    Until today, I had never looked around at the rest of Site forums...just staying in this one There is a lot of information there, so my apologies for having asked without looking around first. I had sort of assumed that since I'm not really a bodybuilder, that the rest of the Site would not be of interest to me. I was wrong...lots of good information here.

Jeff
    Jeff, we are glad you are here - and we all will help any way we can bro. Ton's of stuff here huh? Check out my first post in this thread:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...and-this-board.

flats

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Doc started me on HCG at 500 for 5 days, then 250 every 3 days. Worked pretty good got balls back very quickly. If I feel like they are trying to shrink again, I do 500 twice a week for a week and back to 250 every 3 days. This will help your libido also as it kicks your nat test levels up pretty good.
    Last edited by ds53; 10-09-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: left something out

Calcium is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dosXX View Post
    another option or a good addition to HCG is HMG very expensive though but effective as the several clinical studies concluded.
    I've read some read some great reviews on that stuff bud, not seen it around though

Alloy is offline Junior Member
    HCG is an awesome hormone. I've been on 300iu / 2X week and feel very good. I've been on it for 5 weeks along with Anastrazole and the libido is very good. Along with that I've seen some weight lose around the gut that is an added plus. I would defiantly recommend it.

Thread Information