tatted up 34 is offline New Member

test prop and androgel

im 34 yrs old and been on androgel for 8 months now well i started my cycle of prop 100 mg eod should i still use the gel too to keep it in my system or stop the gel and when im done my cycle start the gel back plus would i need pct since i will be goin tite back on the gel. thank any help will be appreciated.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Oh my, where do I start??? I'm going to ask *Admin* for a raise.

What's the problem I come on here to find out some info. If u ain't got an awnser for me move on

Vettester is offline Banned
    OK, I'll move on.

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member
    Who takes Prop for TRT? Did you get it from a GP or a clinic. What did your blood work look like prior to the Androgel ? Then what did it look like before the test prop? What are your vital stats? Primary or secondary failure? What were your symptoms that caused you to seek TRT in the first place?

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The prop looks like it's for his (personal) cycle, not his TRT (for which he uses Androgel ). Generally speaking, there's no need for PCT after a cycle if you're just reducing your levels back to your TRT dosage. As for doing both at the same time, that depends on what T levels you're trying to take for your cycle. Since there's no clear "x amount of Androgel = z amount of injectable test", it may be a bit tricky to figure out how much testosterone you're putting into your body if you're doing both at the same time.

What are your stats, diet, training experience, etc?

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frawnz;
    The prop looks like it's for his (personal) cycle, not his TRT (for which he uses Androgel ). Generally speaking, there's no need for PCT after a cycle if you're just reducing your levels back to your TRT dosage. As for doing both at the same time, that depends on what T levels you're trying to take for your cycle. Since there's no clear "x amount of Androgel = z amount of injectable test", it may be a bit tricky to figure out how much testosterone you're putting into your body if you're doing both at the same time.

What are your stats, diet, training experience, etc?
    Frawnz you are pretty darn good at reading between the lines

Yes the prop is my own cycle I was on 8 pumps of androgel a day since I'm stopping the gel when I'm done is it gonna take a while to get back in my system and thanks for the help it's well appreciated

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not gonna take a while to get back in your system because you're not starting from zero, you'd simply be tapering back down to just the gel. The reason T levels often drop when you first start a topical test application is because you're shutting down your body's own testosterone production. If you're already on TRT and going to bump it up to cycle levels and then back down to TRT again, your natural testosterone production has been shut off the whole time, and you're not going to need that build up time when you go back to TRT like you did when you first started TRT.

Hope that makes sense.

Thread Information