Thread: Pimples

grayhulk is offline New Member

Pimples

I am on 200mg a week of testosterone enanthate and have been getting some really bad pimples on my shoulders and back. Any advice to combated this?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    TEST='s acne for many.Think of a teenager with all of those bumps! Do a search here and you will find many threads as to suggestions on this. One quick thing I did to help slow down the redness asap is a home remedy. Toothpaste. I dabbed some white ( not gel) toothpaste on my pimples and this helped a bit to tie me over a bit. Best to do while sleeping to get the best result. Meantime...wait to hear for more scientific advice!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i had to get on accutane

subnet is offline Associate Member
    my Dr. (both PC and clinic) have been extremely hesitant for anything other than topicals, so no accutane for me. I've been using Dawn dishwashing liquid on my shoulders and it's helped, and 10% benzoyl peroxide cream on my face which has also made things better. Still, I'm a year in and not good so probably will never be...

For what it's worth, I've been on TRT for about 16 months now and these past 10 weeks my breakouts have finally begun to fade. I still get them, just not as bad or frequent. I used to break out about 2-3 days after pinning and now I can go a week or two without breakouts which are less severe. I believe it's partly due to getting my E2 in line and from what I've heard, your body eventually is supposed to get used to it on it's own. As is often said on this site, everyone is different. your mileage may vary.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    I suffered quite bad from my only cycle, on the exact places. Was not a extreme case, but enough to stand out.
    I bought couple of tubes of acne annihilator, from platinumlabz - http://www.platinumlabz.com/servlet/StoreFront
    Seemed to work quite well, but when i did cycled was summer period, and i was at the beach alot. The salt water and tanning, cured my pimples like a charm.
    Last edited by boz; 10-20-2010 at 02:29 PM.

cdnsupply is offline New Member
    Id avoid accutane, its causes problems with health.My friend used it and he broke out extremely bad for 2 weeks while on it. The he cleared up but his skin always had a red colour to it while he was on. Up here in canada he can only get a month supply due to the fact that accutane is abad drug can cause chrohs disease.
    I just searcha fw sites every now and then to avoid acne. I havent had it yet so i';ve been lucky. But i think its all about preparing for it before you go on steroids .

Here are some sites i have found:
    www.steroidacne.com -----> its a new sit ei think. It doesnt have much but it has options from our point of view
    acne.org
    acnecures.com not sure if its still around

Hope this helps.

Thread Information