trix8 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down on HRT with good protocol/hormones but no libido except for 6 days then disappeared

Im on HRT 200mg cyp 250 hcg mon/thurs .25 arimidex eod
    my last blood work was Total test 1080 E2 20 My prolactin i think was 10 i looked and dont know how he scales it but was at low end, sorrry dont have copys on me this sec. So i think my hormones are ok. i had to get on HRT from a cycle of deca i was never able to recover from. Yet even though my Protacol keeps my hormones stable and in the right area? Why no libido, I assume its from the deca that shot my libido all the way from last november. But their has to be a cure because magically my libido came back for like 6 days i meen i went from not caring/or cumming to being able to bust 4 times in one night with a girl, and then just like the magic came it poofed and disappeared.

this is real frustrating guys, dont assume i wasnt ecstatic that it came back for 6 days but it was just a tease.

If anyone can relate or give any ideas on what is wrong i would very much appreciate.

tembe is offline Member
    ive heard great things about humanofort.... but wait till one of the more exp guys chimes in

tembe is offline Member
    get ur prolactin checked..consider trying low dose of caber or prami as well..

yea ive been taking prami here and their im pretty sure my prolactin is straight and whats humafort?

Libido aside, how are you feeling? Strength, energy good? Any pops or clicks in the joints?

strength going up i can definately feel the effects of the test, aggresion, in control, just like a boss but the libido is just nothing and its killin me

i just cant understand how i had it for close to a weeek then it dissapeared again its so frustrating

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Libido aside, how are you feeling? Strength, energy good? Any pops or clicks in the joints?
    Can you elaborate more regarding the joints clicking and popping??? Kinda where I am right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe View Post
    Can you elaborate more regarding the joints clicking and popping??? Kinda where I am right now!
    [Mighty Joe]
    If you're on an AI, that can be a sign of Low E. If so, you might want to back off the AI for a little while.

[Trix8]
    I'd suggest getting a follow up blood test after 30 days and see where you're at. Even with .25 Adex OED you may still be on the high side or the E scale and just more sensitive to it. As is constantly said on this site, *everybody's different*. You just need to find what works best for you. Not to mention; that when you begin a TRT program you body is still producing it's own natural T. As your T levels come up the body figures, "hey, I've got plenty, no need to make any more" and your boys begin to shut down. So it's also possible during the first couple weeks you experienced a spike in T levels. At some point you'll probably want to add HCG to your program and that should help. Do a search on this site for HCG, FSH and LH and that might help you understand the whole process at bit better.

Best of luck.

Thread Information