Thread: back on TRT

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member

back on TRT

Well I made a brief try at taking a break and to say it sucked for such a short period of time was an understatement.. massive mood swings, no energy.. least my ding dong still worked....

the only positive was my acne on my back cleared up..

sigh.. oh well.. it was worth a try..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    pbd... how long were you on it before you took a break?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I hear ya...I am cold turkey now myself and not fun!

Vettester is offline Banned
    There's been a few people doing this lately. Bowers32 has also gone cold turkey, but he's claiming at this point there's no evidence of crashing. I think he's been off for a month or so. I know that it takes about 3 weeks for me before I really start feeling down in the dumps.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    i was on since december of last year... I had been tapering my dose down from 200mg and had just got down to 100 and I crashed.... even my wife who was all for me coming off for a while told me to go back on...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    4 1/2 years and havent considered coming off the liquid gold looking forward to adding hcg finally soon

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    i was on since december of last year... I had been tapering my dose down from 200mg and had just got down to 100 and I crashed.... even my wife who was all for me coming off for a while told me to go back on...
    What was your reasons for wanting to come off?

Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member
    I've done this myself. To be honest when i came off my moods were more stable. I almost felt better banging 1 or 2 cycles a year. But to be honest my hcg should bs hear tomorrow. Hoping to make things right with it. The past month or so has been better I will say. Got more consistent with the anti e

FloridaMatrix is offline New Member
    HCG is a must if u wanna have kids in the future

bowers32 is offline Junior Member
    Yep.. as Vette said, I have been off now going on 5 weeks. My reason was that I got a little crazy and was adding in to much stuff at once.. Clen , T3, Var etc... stupid I know.. so I felt that I needed to just let everything get out of my system and establish a new baseline on my labs. I must say that I have not noticed any bade affects. My energy may be down a little in the afternoons...but sleep is good, mood is good, erections were a little worse to begin with, but have gotten much better in the last week. I must admit though that due to a shoulder injury I have not been in the gym lifting for a few weeks now... so can't say if would have affected me in the gym or not.

What I have seen basically is that I don't much difference when my test is in the 300's and the 800's... which is very strange. Another reason to get off is to do a better job of monitoring how I feel while off and then when I go back on, to be able to better define the differences.

Thread Information