FloridaMatrix is offline New Member

Need some advice

Im currently taking Test Cyp. for TRT from my urologist. Im very interested in HRT. Any suggestions, what Im better off with? Doc or a HRT clinic?

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TRT is a type of HRT, so I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. What are your stats, bloodwork results, medication dosages, etc.?

My test levels were 180, so ive been on Test Cyp for years. 500 mg 2xs a month. Im 5' 11 195lbs. Im interested in HGH. But not sure if I should goto a endo, rejuvination clinic. I messed with certain types of gear back in the day which pretty much shut down my natural production of test, thats why doc prescribed me at sugh high doses.

33 years old, 5' 11, 195 lbs 12 % Bodyfat.

500mg, 2x a month isn't that high, but it's (IMO) a terrible protocol. You'd be much better off breaking it down further into at least weekly doses, or even ~120mg 2x week. You'll have much more consistant levels that way and avoid the roller coaster your current protocol probably gives you. You're probably gonna have a hard time getting HGH from an endocrinologist.

ANy other suggestions? How are these anti aging doctors and rejuvination centers?

Depends on the clinic, but they're generally alright. You're just going to be paying a lot more because you generally won't be able to use your insurance. What part of Florida are you from? There's tons of AA clinics down here. Try to find one locally or I can PM you the one I go to.

Im in Deerfield Beach, I have heard of a few in Boca, but im sure those prices are through the roof..! PM if you can. Thanks bro. I would PM you, but have no clue how to.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    welcome to the site bro...

if youre wanting to add growth...you have no other choice but a anti aging clinic...they will give you more than enough product

your test dosage is actually high and as frawnz mentioned should be done more frequently...youre averaging 250mg a week which is a VERY high replacement dose...

how long have you been on and hows it been working (any changes, gains, problems?) (why considering growth hormone ?)

Been on for like 4 years.

I started out with gel, but doc was monitored, and levels were stil low, plus the gel cause a rash.

I have heard some good things about HGH.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMatrix View Post
    I have heard some good things about HGH.
    i have too....seen rocky lately?

lol, No but I have been to my local gym..lol

HGH is certainly an amazing drug, but with that comes a significant price tag. I'd be more confident in the testosterone script from an AA clinic than one for HGH just due to the numerous articles I've ready on AA clinics selling Chinese generics as US pharm grade.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMatrix View Post
    Im in Deerfield Beach, I have heard of a few in Boca, but im sure those prices are through the roof..! PM if you can. Thanks bro. I would PM you, but have no clue how to.
    The one I go to is a bit further north than that, but still within reasonable distance. I think you need like 25 posts before you can private message someone, so I'll check back later and send you the information once you've hit 25.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    HGH is certainly an amazing drug, but with that comes a significant price tag. I'd be more confident in the testosterone script from an AA clinic than one for HGH just due to the numerous articles I've ready on AA clinics selling Chinese generics as US pharm grade.
    My anti aging clinic in Florida prescribes teva-tropin, pharmaceutical generic grade hgh from Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeforce0019 View Post
    My anti aging clinic in Florida prescribes teva-tropin, pharmaceutical generic grade hgh from Israel.
    I wouldn't trust any HGH from overseas. There's just waaaay too much bunk HGH coming in. If it wasn't US pharm grade, I personally wouldn't touch it.

Thread Information