streeter is offline Associate Member

One month on TRT B/W

So after 30 days on TRT I had B/W today if that's what you want to call it the place I go to just checks Total T. Anyway my total Test was 685 on Day 10 between shots. I have started myself on HCG 2xw 250iu and .5mg Anastrozole weekly. I get 200mg Test Cyp every 10 days but they said I could start every 9 days but if I go to high they will go back to 10. They will check my "E" level on the 5th month.

So any thoughts on any of this?

Oh Yea at the gym today one of the regulars came up to me and asked what lifting program I was using because I was cutting up real nice. Man it felt good that someone noticed.
    Last edited by streeter; 11-01-2010 at 01:52 PM.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hard to say with just a total T and 10 days post injection. What were your starting levels? Do you do your own injections? Try splitting the dosage and doing it every 5 days?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    685....not bad....and moving to 9 days...i like....and youre gettin props...quit complainin...j/k...

did u start the hcg after your bloodwork? and you meant you gave your blood on day 10 RIGHT BEFORE YOUR 2ND SHOT?

either way...keep up the good work youre sounding like youre gettin in the groove....push for doc to test other hormones that are altered when taking test if not we'll find you a place you can monitor on your own...

keep us posted with all thats going on/changing/gains/moods

glad 4 u

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    685....not bad....and moving to 9 days...i like....and youre gettin props...quit complainin...j/k...

did u start the hcg after your bloodwork? and you meant you gave your blood on day 10 RIGHT BEFORE YOUR 2ND SHOT?

either way...keep up the good work youre sounding like youre gettin in the groove....push for doc to test other hormones that are altered when taking test if not we'll find you a place you can monitor on your own...

keep us posted with all thats going on/changing/gains/moods

glad 4 u
    Yes had blood tested right before 3rd shot on day 10. I started HCG last week so I did my 3rd injection of HCG today. Moods are great. No sides except one damn pimple on my forehead right between the eyes just like I had when I was a teen I was like Hi there I remember you. Love life much improved chasing the wife around like I did in my twenties the guy downstairs is getting quiet a workout LOL.

As far as where I was before TRT I had 4 B/W done in 3 month period they were 189, 304, 495, 485 I suppose some may feel I didn't need to go on TRT but I really feel so much better now that I am on. I suppose I could go off if I wanted to but I turn 46 in January so I just take it one day at a time. I did order PCT gear from AR-R just in case I ever decide to quit. I like the gains I am getting though and how good I feel so I guess I am just winging it for now it may be for life and if it is so be it. I take the HCG just in case I change my mind it will be easier to PCT I am also taking a low dose of Anastrozole

Quote Originally Posted by streeter View Post
    Yes had blood tested right before 3rd shot on day 10. I started HCG last week so I did my 3rd injection of HCG today. Moods are great. No sides except one damn pimple on my forehead right between the eyes just like I had when I was a teen I was like Hi there I remember you. Love life much improved chasing the wife around like I did in my twenties the guy downstairs is getting quiet a workout LOL.

As far as where I was before TRT I had 4 B/W done in 3 month period they were 189, 304, 495, 485 I suppose some may feel I didn't need to go on TRT but I really feel so much better now that I am on. I suppose I could go off if I wanted to but I turn 46 in January so I just take it one day at a time. I did order PCT gear from AR-R just in case I ever decide to quit. I like the gains I am getting though and how good I feel so I guess I am just winging it for now it may be for life and if it is so be it. I take the HCG just in case I change my mind it will be easier to PCT I am also taking a low dose of Anastrozole
    youre even happy about that third eye that popped up on your forehead so sounds like all good

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    sounds like the kinda guy I would like to hang out with if hes got talkin zits..

Quote Originally Posted by ecsaaron View Post
    sounds like the kinda guy I would like to hang out with if hes got talkin zits..
    the zit didnt talk back it was like wassup with this old guy doin deniro in the mirror

Thread Information