Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Quick update...couldn't have worse news today after talking on the phone with my doc. He is not at all willing to put me on eow in fact he wants me to try an anti-depressant instead...I guess I had him pegged wrong. He said i am reading too much and obsessing over this low-t...I am very upset and have no idea what I should do. Right now I am at 200 mg once a month and sounds like he plans on keeping me there. He made the comment that he thinks he should have put me on the anti instead of the test to combat my mood swings...I DONT WANT NO DAMN ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!!! Been there before not doing them again!!! Please help!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Quick update...couldn't have worse news today after talking on the phone with my doc. He is not at all willing to put me on eow in fact he wants me to try an anti-depressant instead...I guess I had him pegged wrong. He said i am reading too much and obsessing over this low-t...I am very upset and have no idea what I should do. Right now I am at 200 mg once a month and sounds like he plans on keeping me there. He made the comment that he thinks he should have put me on the anti instead of the test to combat my mood swings...I DONT WANT NO DAMN ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!!! Been there before not doing them again!!! Please help!
    wow bro...sorry to hear...sounds like he got a nasty call from his insurance company or something or i was right about where his head was b4 or both....i'm sure you've already started the search for the new doc...i'm sure youre not on self injects or you wouldnt have as big a problem now....best of luck man

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    OMG!!! BREATHE.....Take a breath! I bet you are frustrated and so so let down. Hang tight for some ideas here. One thing is that you have the BW which could be good for an online anti-aging clinic if you want to go down that route. Or you could find an anti-aging doctor in your area and start all over in person.
    Man...anti-depressants! WOW....Just know you are no alone as far as doctors not getting it. Last year I was at my dermatologist and when asked what new medication I was taking...when I said I was on Bio-Identical Hormones the doctor turned to me...and I kid you not....asked "Bio-degradable what?"......

BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Thanks both of you. I have calmed down and will be talking to him tomorrow again. I will also start looking for a new doctor, but this experience has me leaning toward self-injecting and doing it right. However I have the common problem of no source. Well I think I have met my post and membership minimum so I will be doing some searching and see what luck I have. Thanks again I really appreciate your help!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information